Devs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TMS-Maxbugaiov-TMS, Jan 29, 2015.

1. I have a question kaw , when the awards were giving of KaWMunity I played at that moment only 2 years, but i am so sure that now I've been playing over 3 years. And still didtn get my 3 year of KaWmunity award of 3% of everything *

2. Get over it

3. You can try to reset and see if it fix the problem.

4. Your profile shows only a 2 year badge, it's unlikely you have been playing 3 years on this account. Perhaps you had another account or have just misjudged your actual playing time?

5. I hear ya, Op... I was playing KaW for 11 years and the badge shows just one 1 instead of two 1s

What the heck, devs!

6. Yeah man I had an account like 5 years ago but this one's only 2 years old:/

7. You can view the exact date you created the account via PC. But from my expierience, I can say the achievements are very accurately updated.

8. you don't have to be on PC to check you can check on any device.

[​IMG]

9. How...?

10. That's only forum join list karma. Not game join date.

11. My wife Ancienne looked up your profile for your issue. You will get your 3-year badge in exactly 59 days. Your Loyalty achievement shows that you achieved the maximum level (120 days) exactly 916 days ago, which adds up to 1,036 days of playing KAW. Every 365 days bump up your KaWmunity achievement by a year, irrespective of leap years. That means that you need 1,095 days to get the 3-year achievement. So no worries, you'll get yours, too, when the time has come.

12. Celeborn, you beat me to it!

As they just pointed out OP, 1,036 days..or 2.8 years.

And you will get it, I also started getting antsy when I thought I should have got my 4 year badge.. I started bugging support two days before I turned 4! :)

13. Both dates are the same - forum account was created on the date you created game account.

14. To the 4 Mods and 7 ppl who responded (only -Troll_Machine- was on to something), here is something that none of you decided to do. RESEARCH OP's question. So I did, and guess what? You are all wrong. WHAT you cry? Well again, here is something you failed to do also. Show some proof to back up your comments. What is the kaw saying? SS or it didn't happen/isn't true. Below are SS's for all to see that the devs little nifty secret of numbers games is all just deceit. NO, the devs never deceive or don't forget to give out just rewards. HA. KAW email Support now makes you prove to them with SS's their errors that they could easily look up. Oh wait, those numbers are all wrong in the databases. Lets take a look at just the question/concern about the KaWmunity achievement badge.

[​IMG]
    My 4 year badge rec 23 days ago. That would make my start date Jan 6, 2011

[​IMG]
    Now we all know that 1460 days is 4 years. So my first question devs, is why does my Loyalty add up to 1451 days? Clearly most ppl would look at this and think, Hell yea, I rec my badge 32 days early, which would make my start date Feb 7, 2011.
    But I knew the devs were hiding something even more shocking, my true start date. I mean, it's already in question here, what more could not add up?

[​IMG]
    What? How can that be that I posted on a friends wall on Dec 20, 2010? Isn't that before I started playing the game from when you say I did, both dates already incorrect?
    And who posts day one of playing in kaw to a brand new game. I was so busy trying to figure it out before I even really met anyone.

So I kindly ask all in KAW to think about your actual start date, and not just trust what the devs tell you, cause you can see they are good at deception and deceit.

15. Ohh, crab, than I'm wrong . Lol

16. I always thought the loyalty acheivement was based on days active???

17. Greatness

18. Yeah, days logged in.

For those of you that believe you have been on KaW for much longer than your loyalty badge says, did you ever taks a few months off? Maybe a year?

19. No they arent. Forum join date is the first day you clicked on forums.

Granted most click that button right away, but not always