devs why no-match but matched

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xFx_Delta_xFx, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Devs why no-match but matched. Chronos battlegrounds vs insert pickle. We had a no match but matched please explain. Ty

2. This season is the worst yet. I'm not gonna say devs don't care, that's stupid. They care. This issue of listing both clans as no match and then matching them in a lopsided mess is a bad joke. Not sure they care about this but yet should.

3. Again, another garbage match-up. The devs ignoring they're customers makes me wanna beat the **** outta something. Instead of ignoring us, ******* read between the lines you dumb, ******* ignorant, nerdy Erkle, self centered, greedy motherfuckers. Do something. Be about it. As for any trolls on my comment, as I always say...you can hang from my bean bag.

Vass

4. You said both clans had bad hit ratios but still matched please explain. Ty

5. Took like 25 minutes to get a match after sign up. We were thinking no match because of how long it took. The devs miss post about no match confirms they basically threw us together with a bad hit ratio. Props to Chronos and friends.

6. People complain about no matches. Then people complain about not getting a fair match.

Tldr: people gonna *****

7. Reckon I never complained you should stop and actually read what I wrote. I asked a question. The matching system is what we rely on to war clans. If there was a mistake I'm sure devs would like to know about it.

8. I just kind of assumed you did since everyone else does but you're right. You didnt.

9. @Reckon the correct term is " people be female doggin" try again next time! xD

10. Ty for bump jhon

11. Devs I would appreciate a response

12. Come-on devs explain yourselves

13. Support for a answer to your question. Please explain devs ️

14. Devs by your own admission you said that both clans had poor matchups. I think a response is deserved.a no response seems to be an admission of guilt that a mistake has been made. Further more people like to understand what they are spending money on. If something wrong with matching system tell us so we can decide if we choose to keep spending money on a system that is obviously broken for atleast that war. Really any response to explain yourself would be appreciated ty :)

15. I can't seem to find the week 4 war13 thread anymore

16. Why don't the devs just add up the clans cs and match up the closest ones? Maybe I'm missing something but it seems like a simple solution.

17. there is a thread made by kaw_admin specifically for no mathes called Official No Match Thread. Its thre for a reason to reduce no match threads . if u wanted to say this u could have posted it there . devs look at that more than all the other threads

18. There is more things to account for such as:
    Bonus from equipment
    Bonus from allies
    hit ratio
    etc

19. If they want to be able to hit people than they shouldn't join a strong war clan. It seems kind of messed up to have your strategy as dropping down for easy matches.