Devs - We have a problem.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DaEvilShaman, Mar 23, 2013.

1. This is concerning a problem I just recently noticed and I believe some of you starting to notice this trend too. Many people are tending to be looking for clans with a good war history(I mean who wouldn't) and that's fine but what it's doing is, it's causing 60% of KaWs Estoc clans to go without a war due to lack of members.

Most of the prestige lb clans have closed their doors or aren't allowing guests to war making it quite difficult to find a war causing you to refer to a less experienced clan and get your ass kicked. And making a new clan for war in close to useless due to the fact that people won't join it unless the clans got war history.

What really angers me!
    What angers me is the fact that its almost impossible to get mithril now due to these circumstances(Im complaining cause I missed all the mithril sales :s). But that was my fault and now another opportunity represents itself aka Ewars and now that option is slowly falling away now. You're either in a good war clan, hitting eb's or stuck looking for either. Whatever your situation, they both have their highs and lows.

 Well, I guess it's back to the eb's...

[/ranting]

2. I dont like this no match system either. I think going against a huge clan is better than not warring at all.

3. Its all wishy washy

4. Its more of a issue between kaw gamers. But can relate it alot to rl as you need experience to find a job yet if you dont have experience and your looking first time you can't find a job because you don't have experience. 

5. @ zzz lol true

6. OP is moaning when he is completely inactive in EE.

Dumb noob

7. No wander nobody wants this guy. I let him in my ex clan and he promises to be active- guess what, completely inactive whole war.

8. Start a clan yourself OP. Start winning some wars. You'll be recruiting good warriors immediately.

9. @omet

Lol. You expect the op to win wars before he gets members? How does that work again?

10. Sotra sometimes opens doors but no time soon.

11. Frog could you use some brain cells instead of taking my words literally?

12. Omet you are the brainless one here lol.
    I create a clan and it immeadietly gets filled with members and the clan will directly win wars?
    You know, we aren't dreaming right now ;)

13. @ OP

That is how life works. People like winners. Winners spend money to win and keep on wining. It happens in all sports. Just look at the Yankees.

14. while I agree frog is short a few brain cells, how else are we supposed to take your words if not literally?

15. Figuratively.

Take the post and decipher it into its true meaning.

16. It reads "Do something new today. Doing good things will reap rewards for you. You will gain many skills and companions along the way".

17. So when items come out and people choose to item hunt and NOT work on building a clan, they are surprised they don't have a home clan to war with?
    Is that the gist?
    I'd like to refer to the case of Reap V. Sow
    You can't have a home clamor if YOU don't make a sacrifice. So if you've been:
    |--| <-This much selfish, you dunt deserve a home clan IMO
    My advise, gather up all homeless war lookers and start working together now By Season 2 you'll be a machine.

18. I absolutely agree with you, and the problem in my opinion is this. This game is far too unbalanced to hold any real system wars with the mechanics that EE currently has. The clans that are doing well are seeking out these unbalanced builds and basically using them to win. As a guild hansel, I say great Ill faceroll in these wars and get some free mith with my guild hansel buddies, but as an alt to an attack build, it kind of sucks realizing this tiny account with very little playtime on it is stomping on my mains mithril level, effectiveness in EE etc. Ive even thought about getting all mith equipment (which is easy) and turning this into my main as it would be more effective just from a month of doing ee wars and obtaining the equipment.

19. Yeah finding a good place there are several excellent war clans out there I've had the pleasure of warring against several.. best suggestions find a decent clan u like regardless of history and help them to be great.

20. I have no idea about ops experience in ee, but I agree with minimum member limit preventing people from war.
    Why if there is a maximum limit and a no matchup system in place is there a need for a minimum requirement.

So what if a clan with only ten signs up, if no other clan with similar numbers signs up they just won't get matched but at least give them a ******* chance.