Devs really?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -IllIIIZombifiedUnicornIllIlI-, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Ok so I get having set rules on the EE like a 7 mil cs can't hit a 500k cs guy. But on old school system wars? Wtf no. They didn't use to exist nor should they now.

If you have a good reason for this please enlighten me. Otherwise please remove stat difference barriers

2. They have wars without DTW/DTS mechanics

3. So you can customize now..? I'm sorry this is my first time to be in an old school system war since my long inactivity -.-

4. Ohh i thought you meant why do ee wars have DTW/DTS mechs

No SW's like that always have DTW/DTS mechanics, just like normally hitting other players.

5. Why? They didn't use to? And they shouldn't ******* now. Your telling me the foot soldiers weren't attacked by the Calvary because the foot soldiers were at a disadvantage?

6. How about a siege dragon attacking pikemen 

7. They did have them on those SW's before iirc

And you'll have to ask the devs that lol i don't necessarily think of this game as literal medieval wars, more like an app i play on my kindle ;) lol

8. True Phoenix but still...lol. Pisses me off. I liked wars because it was the one place with no hit restrictions

9. Sounds like someone likes hitting people smaller than himself to feel accomplished 

10. I was thinking close to the same, Storm. Lol

11. My clan's been doing NML for an entire day with no change to moth drops.

12. Actually I think OP point is that he wants to hit a target much larger than him.

The purpose of old system war is that these restriction is removed vs the BL, so players can hit whoever they want in the war. Which is great for small guys, cause their plunder would be much more than big guys hitting you back.