Devs please reply 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by flght, Jan 7, 2014.

1. So I saw that you are going to create incentives to players for hitting BL or "off system pvp"... Let me start off by saying that I am inactive on kaw other than forums after about 2 years of playing and an embarrassing bit of money waisted that I'd love to have back. With that being said, if you were to create a way for me to grow and get gear without ever hitting an EB or doing a system war, by just fighting and playing the game how so many of us enjoy, I would come back 100%.
    So that's my question, will these pvp rewards and incentives you speak of only encourage players to hit the BL casually to get some achievement or random piece of gear? Or will you make it to where people who don't want to hit ebs or do systems wars can enjoy the game and grow and stand out?
    I'm not a great forumer but all who want this please support it so it may get a reply. How fun would it be to have full clans where you never run ebs and just fight, and actually be rewarded for it!!!!!
    Please reply devs and let me know, your way to vague on exactly what we can expect, do I need to remain inactive or should I look forward to firing up an old account and enjoying kaw how I've always wanted to? 

2. I want PvP too xc

3. Let's get nakeed wooo

4. You'll get a faster or an actual reply if you emailed them - support@athinkingape.com - you don't seem them much around forums at all.