Devs please explain

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Oct 31, 2013.

1. -S26TR- v V-Hawks

can somebody please ecplain how this match up is even possible due to cs

i am looking forward to seeing how close this is ........you never know we may smash it n on the other hand we may get smashed but i am putting this on before war so any predictions may be right

so please can anybody tell me if they think this match up is fair n what they think final plunder scores will be

2. V hawks fail 
    Good luck 
    S62 use a good tactic
    Abusing the system - but still a very good tactic

3. Same as us Mutiara Pandawa VS Furious & Sexy.. what makes them think we are even remotely close in stats?

4. doesnt matter who you are if youre matched to s26

5. somebody has to put a stop to what that clan have done i will take my hat off to whoever came up with idea but thats it done its now time to ban pure spys from ee be carefull of supporting this type of play as ee must be devs biggest income and this will destroy it
    there was no need for most of u or them to use xtals so this has the potential to destrot kaw and fang promotions and new ideas in ee new programes writing by devs well.....u can kiss goodbye to that if they aint getting xtal income from ee
    if u havent warred them then u dont know what i am talking about but lets put it this way
    some of kaws biggest accounts will be the only accounts left in kaw if they keep this up or alternativly ee wars will die n its back to hitting haunts

6. You want more matches but yet only want decent sized attack/hybrid builds to war?

Goodluck with that.

7. How does S26 abuse the system? I've been hearing about it and I'm curious.

8. I don't quite understand that war record.
    It looks so different than the hawks other wars.

9. They have such lol plunder its weird...

10. Gh's be much afraid

11. Hi u guys only had 13 attacks that war that was ur first problem unstead of trying stay hi troops u should attack them they had a lots of spy u could attack and make big plunder off!

12. Please explain to me oh great eric how do you hit a ps if they have no $$ out ? AHHHH yes you can't learn mechanics before you come here making assumptions. 3 lb accs ally lb 3 , 11 , 17 rest ps go ahead your plan is great try that when you match them.

13. If they pure spy they have no troop building mean they easy hits!!!

14. Eric ur stupid u can't hit ps cause they have no troops to hit it's always dtw

15. Once again learn mechanics of the game before you come on forums looking like a idiot.

16. I just scouted a pure spy and it said my chance of win was 99% maybe u should attack them and not just believe they can't b hit if no gold out try scout and it'll say u can attk

17. Eric is trolling you lol.As much as I dislike him,he does know how to troll and im sure he knows mechs

18. Have you tried stripping the PS's? Seems straightforward to me.

19. eric u idiot try attacking a pure spy when they have no gold out u are embarasing yourself mate pmsl

20. Lol he ha to be trolling he can't be that stupid