Dev's, please consider this

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III--Arbiter_of_Justice--IlI, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Having tried this new system of wars, I have to say, I'm not pleased. This new type of war does allow for some strategy. I admit that. However, it pales in comparison to the previous system of Rancor Wars. I believe many of your players would agree with this. Thus, I ask that you put it up to a forum poll. Make a poll that lets us choose between the New war system, or the Rancor War system.

*Please note, I'm not saying this because I lost in the new system, my clan actually won

*In addition, I know this needs to be e-mailed to the Devs, I will do this. They will tell me that I need forum support, so that's what I'm doing with this post.

2. From what I have gathered, these wars are the in-between until the Rancor Wars Season 2 comes out, so that people can continue earning mith in the meantime. If it has glitches, well it is a test so that's expected.

3. This is the proposed format of wars for Season 2. Thus, I advocate that the Devs change it back

4. If this is the case, I'd have to agree that the Rancor System was great and I would love to do it again next season ;)

5. I haven't warred yet, but I'm waiting for season 2 to start

6. Not a fan of posting in forums, but I have to state that despite winning the latest war in it's current new format I am certainly not a fan. The regen time of 5 to 10 mins really limits strategy.
    I would like to see a return to the old system that was in place at the end of season 1.

7. I like the variable KO time but they needed to make it longer and not shorter.

8. Forumers whine about not having a random ko timer
    Whine when they get it

Idiots, idiots everywhere

9. ^They aren't idiots, they just complain nonstop

10. After warring today and even though we won, i must say the new war regen system is not the best. You get one regen then you can immediatly be ko'd again.

11. You can't please everyone. Especially in KAW.

Good thing this is an open trial of war so all the complaints can come prior to most of the whiners even tried it.

Goooooooood job, nice open minds we all have. :lol:

12. I like the variable regen time.

13. That being said, haven't warred yet. :lol:

14. Noob speaking here- I think the devs are just trying things out so that they can see what they want to do for season 2. They said that next week there will be different types of battles aswell

15. Support

Go back to season 1 war system

16. not a fan of the one hour war. liked it better before.

17. I like how everyone is stating that they won.

18. Irrelevant comment is irrelevant.

Jk, Deadly, don't taze me, bro!

19. I, however, have warred in both systems. And I know the Devs can't please everybody, but they CAN please the most amount of people. That's why the best course of action would be to put it to a vote, as I said in the OP.