Devs need to update Mage

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, Aug 7, 2015.

1. 1) I think it should b one element - instead of 2 (Aqua and inferno). Combine the Mage. For example if u have 10 Aqua and 10 inferno - now you have 20 Mage (personally I say call it inferno and convert existing Aqua into inferno).

If an equip need 2 inferno and 1 Aqua to enchant - just make it do that it need 3 mages.

2) I think it's antiquated for enchantments to fail. Even mithril equips dun fail. It's ridiculous that ppl spend 20 Aqua and 20 inferno and fail enchantments

2. Devs listened to tiger once before when he had another good idea. Will they listen again?

3. Mith eq does fail...I want mage to do more for me as well... he seems lazy

4. Seems like every other game has a 'guaranteed upgrade' feature....I.e., bribe the mage for 10 nobs. Or buy 'divine intervention' from mage for 10 nobs. And then your equipment upgrades, guaranteed. Yeah, yeah, I hear you Communist 'free to play' coat-tailing leeches. Lol. Just thank the players who spend money and keep slogging through ebs praying for inferno and failing at the mage. Oh, and bring back a psion event so we can finish upgrading psion icons. Eventually, there will probably be some aqua heavy equipment upgrade. But I dunno, I'm just a guessing noob.

5. I wonder who's idea it was to make aqua cost XTALS they need to be fired.

#Tool

6. I wonder who would buy aqua anyway lol

7. Looks like you need some :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. I have a 2:1 ratio of Aqua and inferno.... But I do find myself in that 1% gap of needing more Aqua than inferno..... not sure how that happens when I have a 2:1 ratio, but it happens somehow..... I think my mage is stealing from me :eek:

9. At 4/1 I find the ineptness of the Mage inexcusable. Has failed so many time

10. When I unlocked the mage, I had 200 odd aqua and only 75 inferno. At the time I thought it was a lot. Then, the fail-rate hammer fell on my face. I was failing so much that it just wasn't worth spending money on aqua or inferno... WHY DO I NEED TO HAVE 100 AQUA LEFT PEOPLE? I even managed to get my precious boots to level 8, which then needed 8 mithril, so I couldn't buy it, and when I got my pvp blitz reward, I went STRAIGHT to the mage, hoping for my level nine boots. Then it failed. Yeah, I was already pissed, but then I saw it. "The mage has failed to enchant your equipment. It has reset to it's unenchanted form". God ****ing damnit...

11. Tiger needs to stop whinging like he has a vag full of sand

12. It's different

- some ppl have loads of Aqua and barely any inferno

- some ppl have loads of inferno and barely any Aqua

- there r ppl with loads of both or barely any of each

The ppl have loads of 1 element and lack the other are hindered - time to combine these elements and just use 1 Mage to enchant

13. Just convert aqua into inferno, and crank the fail rate waaaaaaaaay down.

14. Stop being such a winey little kid Tiger

15. Lol ummm am I supposed to feel hurt or offended

Btw either support or no support - other than that comments like that are kinda offensive toward women. U r implying that women are Whiney and weak when observation shows us that women r strong and resilient.

16. Awe look. A statless 8 day old account and its already learned to talk.

Im impressed.

17. Well I said that on page 1 - just use inferno and end fails

18. You are supposed to understand that all you do is whine like a little child (No offence to children)