DEVS NEED TO DO BETTER JOB MATCHING

Discussion in 'Wars' started by OCT-_ThELeGeNdOfKaW_-OC, Jan 28, 2014.

1. I would like to start a petition where you only war clans within your prestige rank not by how strong your roster is too many no matches or mismatches

2. No support.

Prestige isn't a fair warring system.

Try work with other clans and decide upon a reasonable total CS estimate so you get matches.

3. No support. Big people will go to clans with sub-1000 prestige. Easy to cheat with that

4. There are so many holes in that matchmaking scheme that it's not worth any kind of attempt.

You know how many clans share the same prestige level?

5. No support

6. Well there just needs to be something done about this though there is too much mismatching or no matches I mean I know a clan taking off equip just to get easy matches its just ridiculous

7. PEOPLE NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING, THEY ARENT PERFECT.

8. Forget the prestige thing just post matchmaking ideas maybe we could make a petition

9. As others have mentioned, there are a few concerns with using Prestige to create matches. As for no matches, in the end this comes down to the clans varying builds, and while it's something we're continuing to work on, in the end it's not an easy fix. If you keep receiving no matches, we suggest for now that you alter your build slightly and see what works for you.

10. Always some excuse from devs about changing your builds starting to think this might be a master plan of his to make more money from us all

11. Mismatches are mainly the clans fault. If so many clans didnt try to "play" or "cheat" the system then it would be a pretty fairly matched system.

12. Put some mid sized in ur roster 4-12m cs atleast 3 and ull get a match u probably get a hard loss but ull get a match

13. But if everyone is "cheating" the system, then shouldn't the "cheaters" get matched together?

14. Well not everyone but most*

15. Devs cannot create loads of fair matches someone will always complain.

Get over it, it's a war game war is not fair. Quit whinging and if you don't like the matches be an EB Fairy.

16. OMG GUYS!!! BE SUPER RAINBOW CUZ IT'S BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE... By the way ill read your feed and legit answer after:) SkkdbdjdodhnskxjhdjakanxhsksnKSJDHDISKSBSVSHSSJ

17. @kill I think tonight had 24 no matches

18. Wow. 20 got matched and 24 didn't. And you say you have not changed anything in the algorithm? War 2 was great. Thanks devs

19. First of all theres not enough clans warring. Second of all it could go by prestge and strength. Win.