Devs DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rampage, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seriously. We sign up for individual wars get put in clans. Not notification of a match or no match. 45 mins after match we're still trapped here no information. REALLY????

2. Come on devs I got to work and I hate full troops at least start a eb 

3. Be patient as it's being worked on. In the meantime, please don't spam forums.

/lock

4. Clans look decent, war should be good if you ever get to fight it....lol

5. Be patient??? Really??? 3 hrs not pAtient

6. Lol more like unlock 

7. Genuinely there was at least 1 clan we could have fought. Would have been fun.

8. Im really pleased those that got a match had fun tho. The lack of immediate information needs sorting ASAP as does the boredom if there is no match.

9. You could always go outside...

10. These are test wars for a reason ur not forced to participate

11. Test wars yes but towered war builds can speak out cuz no match. Glad to see all the happy ppl from the test war. Agree with more data the devs will improve these individual wars.

EB faeries get their chance but show respect to ppl who spent the time n effort on their war builds,

Look forward to more of these random wars as they test n try mew ideas.

12. I had a towered war build once...ya tore it down after a few seasons of EE turned to rubbish so people complaining about them testing new systems especially when half of them complained about old system isn't helping. And just because u EE a lot doesn't mean ur not a eb fairy also. 

13. Fail lock

14. I love how everyone uses keeps using "there test wars". What a joke. We waste our time and money to get ready to war and then get to just sit there. Then they say the testing is done and set up individual wars almost every day as if it worked. Yes it worked if u were small. No bigs got to war. To me that's a fail.

15. Or you could actually get a life and go outside and stop bitching about some video game

16. @arrogant you would rather devs try to change war systems while every cries and complains during a season about how bad it is when rancor/equipment is at risk? I didn't think so

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.