devs computers lack common sense

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IX_THoR_XI, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. War 2 we were matched w rh - they were 19 spots over us

War 4 we were matched w rh -they are 17 spots over us

They have lbs and we don't.

This match lacks all common sense. Devs dun have a clue. They talk about hit ratio and look at clans a couple spots above and below u but wtf 17-19 spots above u?

No clan should ever be matched w a clan more than 8 spots - devs u f Ed up.

2. Learn to stack your roster better like they do.

3. War is about sticking fear into your enemy... Looking at the threads people make like this, and people that whine about getting matched with RH... They did a pretty damn good job.

4. Gettin matched to rh is not an issue if we were closer to them in rankin - I dun see another another clan gettin matched more than 15 spots away from each other.

I dun see devs matching zaft to a clan 15 clans under them. The clans around us got matched to other clans 1-5 spots away - that makes sense. This match makes no sense.

5. Whatever - we all know w the issues in s3 that devs really lack any desire to create a balenced war system for all kaw.

This match up and ranking just shows that devs r clueless.

6. Your issue has been noted. 

7. You lack common sense

8. Butt hurt much? Just Change roster 

9. Whatever devs r devs - not gonna smart any time soon

10. "Not gonna smart any time soon", wow that is just... Golden.

11. Shirt happens

12. Haha obviously when you lose a war come to the forums and ***** :p

RH are just a great clan with great tactics and build. Support to RH for whipping all of KaW into shape 

Chiko, op, dear, proper English? You ever hear about it?

13. You match rh 2 times and this happens get over It op you can't expect to win all of s3 wars learn to lose.

14. It's beyond broken. Hard to fathom why people still bother. Devs checked out ages ago.

15. People complain about the algorithms used. Really, I love to see them do better.

16. A first year coder could do a better job. Get real.

17. EE build ^
    Say no more.

18. Look devs even showed us where we ranked and rh ranked 17 spots ahead of us.

Devs even stated - look to clans a couple spots above and below implyin matches should with a similarly ranked clan.

Yea i am pissed at being matched 2 times out of last 3 wars - I dun see any other clan that is matched w another clan more than 10 spots away. Again if rh was 8 spots away - I would have more or less accepted it, but 17 spots away makes no sense.

My only conclusion is the obvious. Devs cater to clans full of lbs. we all know that lbs pay a lot and give tons of real money to devs. And it appears that Devs pay them back by givin them easy matches - u give us $ and we give u mith and lvl 50 rancor. The sad thing is that devs by showing us were we ranked for war has shown that they are biased and corrupt. Who knows devs prob gonna move on and match rh with another easy clan. But we shall see.

19. Nothing devs say can sway me that they aren't biased.

Mayb if they match rh with clans 17 spots higher - but we all know that ain't happenin.

20. It's not the fact we matched then 2 times...it's the difference in bfa that makes it unfair...they had so much more then us it's not even funny...and all of you that posted some bogus crap have probably never matched them or even war

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.