Devs, Are you ******* kidding me?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Narcissist, Dec 15, 2012.

1. First off i request all of the 2 mith i spent on these Spells. This is my first EE war. We were matched uo fairly with a clan that was exactly our size. Then that fancy mith remider came up so i placed it. FIVE minutes later we were RE-MATCHED with a clan that is atleast 2X larger than us. The clan's largest member could take Everyone out. This is the most failure of a war system ever. Great first experience devs. And just an hour ago i was saying how great you were pfft did you do this to proove me wrong?

2. Re: Devs, Are you **** kidding me?

Yeah, they saw it and were like, "Omg, prove this cool cat wrong." because this hasn't been happening since EE came out or anything.

3. Re: Devs, Are you **** kidding me?

Jamw :roll:

That was sarcasm you idiot.

4. Re: Devs, Are you ******* kidding me?

:lol: same

5. Re: Devs, Are you **** kidding me?

Really!?!?!!!? Omg...this isnt the 40th thread complaining of this EXACT problem...

6. Re: Devs, Are you **** kidding me?

The reason it's stupid is because first match was perfect no issues now it's unfair.

7. Re: Devs, Are you **** kidding me?

Yea I feel the same way....

8. Re: Devs, Are you **** kidding me?

Enough threads enough exposure.

9. Re: Devs, Are you **** kidding me?

Again, this has been happening since the beginning of EE. didn't see it was from you and thought some noob was being serious, either way pointless thread that has been made many times.

10. Re: Devs, Are you **** kidding me?

Blood forst match up we were evenly match good fight this is just slaughter.

11. Re: Devs, Are you ******* kidding me?

I agree. This is bs. And the more threads made the more likely they are going to fix it.

12. Re: Devs, Are you **** kidding me?

Ok devs...SOS I need the mith sale...BE GANDLAF DEVS...BE....GANDALF...come when you are needed to.

13. Re: Devs, Are you **** kidding me?

Don't lose faith Erok. Anything is possible, especially with almost equal member numbers. Good luck :)

14. Re: Devs, Are you ******* kidding me?

SUICIDAL RUN! I love helpung noob war clans

We are actually winning haven't done a SW in years i can't believe we are winniNg WOOP

15. Re: Devs, Are you ******* kidding me?

Oh because it was even until teir idiot 16 mil cs comes on.

16. Re: Devs, Are you **** kidding me?

I have been on this game active and inactive for I think about 2 years now. Every time an update comes out or something happens the devs get blamed. May I remind you this is a FREE game and doesn't force you to make any in-game purchases. If you have a problem that half the people in kaw do, there is a good chance the devs know about it one way or another, so why bother? No one wants to hear you and everyone else's butthurt-(ness?) when your tiny little voice doesn't make a difference

17. Re: Devs, Are you ******* kidding me?

10000 Tiny little voices make a difference.

18. Re: Devs, Are you **** kidding me?

I concur with OP,it's total ****,I request the devs end our war,refund us the mith and pots both clans spent,and match us up with a clan more our size.

19. Re: Devs, Are you ******* kidding me?

Arbiter that is a "bit" much to ask

20. Re: Devs, Are you **** kidding me?

@naughty ok but the devs have knowledge of this problem already. So I'm sorry not little voices little nuances