Devs ^_^ Read This!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____L3GeNDARYGREYFoX______, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Ok so i was talking to a friend the other day who like me is an avid Kaw Fiend and is on 24/7. Anyway we had just won an Estoc Edge war. And we were deciding which Epic battle to put on. Id won 55 Mith (i never buy mith or Sw and Rarely EE) so iv never really had the need for it (Yes i know its useful in osw but most are drawn out and long so no point wasting it unless your at Least 1KMith) Anyway.. I was eying up the Mith Equipment and asked my friend who has the Mith helm how much aqua inferno it was to upgrade it... I cant remember right now his response (memory like a gold fish here) and he said he wished you could Gain inferno and Aqua from the EE's (We are all greedy and want the devs to give us as much as possible anyone who says they dont is a liar) so i thought and pondered that sentence and it hit me!

Why not make another set off EE style wars? Maybe have two different sign up buttons.

So you could War for four hours and Gain a maximum of 6 aqua / inferno instead of Mith and The Estoc badge? 6 is a small number i know but Aqua and Inferno are so rare the Store is rather extortionate to buy...

I figured that instead of it being included into the EE' we have today and have another warring system for this. Believe me aqua and inferno drops are almost nonexistent nowadays. and i dont just mean for someone as big as me whos hitting the forgotten ones i dont wanna leave my clan to go inferno hunting but we are an ER clan... 
    Any way. This was just an idea after all so Kawniverse no need to hate on it or troll it.
    ^_^
    Enjoy my idea!

2. This is a great idea to me :)

3. Idk nice thought i guess... im more liking the word KaWniverse

4. Typo avid FIEND??? Friend*

5. The devs told me they read it, and wanted me to let you know that it was too long and they didnt read it.

6. This sucks I have 60 inferno from drops and I can't use it since I don't have 3rd level castle

7. @Strictly its not long i could of gone into more detail

8. And @ Axon iv done round about 100 Top tier Ebs and seen the reduction of Inferno greatly. Now instead of paying 7.5b i thought of this as a nice

9. I was just giving you **** for your title

10. You were talking to your fiend that plays kaw ?!?! :shock:

11. Where the hell did you get a fiend ?!?! :shock:

12. Big wall of text is scaring me. :shock:

13. I think it is stupid how they have so many payment forms. I understand they try to add something new and make money, but I don't understand it. I don't understand what to use it for, or how to get it, or anything about it. I liked it better when there was a war, you had gold for money and you could do an eb. That was it.

14. @ Strictly Fair play to you well done 
    Your officially demoted to Amish. Go live your life away from society :)

And The fiend part yes mistake on my part.. Was on my phone and Didn't proof read it.
    Apologies
    Grey

15. Aqua is rare.. But not for inferno:
    [​IMG]

16. I wasn't saying your idea sucked or payout sucked it sucks that I can't use it!!

17. Bunny if only there was a share button. Done so many Top tier eb's and have seen inf / Aqua dropping rarely for like the past 100! Just figured that this would give people something else to war for. If they didnt need mith and had a level 5 EE...

18. Oh and Nick... Iv moved with the times bud. Just business continuity to them, im just trying to help everyone out that has bad luck like me ^_^

19. Do fod lol.. Lv 5 ee i get inferno almost always.. Aqua... Very flippin rare

20. Ill trade you your 50inf for my 18 Aqua -_-