Devils_Advocates

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by D4_B34st_Hunt3r, Aug 13, 2015.

1. I would like to apologise to all members of the clan Devils_Advocates. My behaviour was inappropriate and I said some things I shouldn't have. I got frustrated for getting falsely accused for something I did not do but that still did not give me the right to go off on the admin at Devils_Advocates. Again, I am sincerely sorry and I hope we can make a truce and mend the broken pieces and leave the past issues in the past and start, once again, on neutral ground. Please, I'm sorry, it will not happen again. Can we please call it a truce?

2. Apology accepted, all DA members cease fire.
    We got our thread and our 15 minutes of fame.

3. Keep farming noobs till' they cry on forums. So much respect  What a joke. Get off your high horse and get em' to apologize in PM.

4. (/.-) this is like your 3rd apology thread in a week time span...

5. I know I've apologised a lot this week, but there has been quite a lot of misunderstandings. Cortland, are you a part of the Devils_Advocates clan? Are they really going to cease fire? I'm just curious, as I found you in a different clan when you posted your comment.

6. I will not return any hits given to me by the given clan. I am going to be the better person and leave it peaceful once again.

7. Stop bumping your own apology thread with more apologies.

8. Says the one that bumped it after it was dead for 3 hours.

9. Join yafi.. we will protect u

10. These threads are sad

11. Go Devils

12. Another lame forum apology.

13. Another apology thread....smdh you fools are pathetic

14. What's funny is we never asked for a thread

15. D4_B34st_Hunt3r your business is with us, if u like a formal cease fire follow and pm me don't go making threads about it.

16. Unless it was a 1v1. Apology threads don't mean ****.

17. Some people just walk in sync to a entirely different game.

Party on, cease-fire bug. Party on.

18.  did u put him up to this 

19. Actually, apology threads are good for several situations

- 1v1
    - Perm Silenced users
    - Clearing names/Accusations (ie false accusations)
    - Glory
    - Warning to others about said players actions (ie leeches/frequent inactives)

The list goes on and on, as this was just off the top of my head :)

20. That's my alt.

Don't tell nobody though.