dev pls make a better matchup

Discussion in 'Wars' started by rainbowmonkey-7, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Ok I war today and devs made me war against hop's finest and u can guess the reault

2. HOP's Finest only has a 3-3 record this week. Go read Acta Diurna newsletter to see all the other clan records and stats.

3. Ya they made a this rookie clan go against rising hawks

4. Still they ran circles around us thier cr 1 is 2 timea stronger then ours

5. Hellz, I saw that matchup and my heart hurt for Wingless ... y'all have warred twice this week ... both times in Round Wars ... I suggest trying a primal war instead and see if your matchups improve ... tell rest of Wingless to keep at it and war more ... Have your roster builders/leaders pm me if they need any help

6. this is exactly why devs removed round wars...

7. Why people participate in rounds wars and then cry about bad match up?

Everyone should boycott round wars and stop giving easy wins to stacked lb/sh rosters.

If you casted for round war.. You are the only one to blame for the loss.

BTW, did everyone notice how stacked clans stay away from participating in primal wars? They know they will get their assess kicked badly LOL

8. Please stop making threads like this. Even if it is true. There has been so many threads that are the same thing as this and the devs never read it or reply to it. So why keep making more?

9. "War at your own risk" - Devs.

They told you when they reintroduced Rounds.

10. Boycott round wars, easy enough. But then if no one does round wars RH season is over

11. Not just theirs .. But isn't that kinda the point