DEV DRUNK DURING ALL XMAS SEASON ?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by casperlee, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Dev,

Sorry, I cant keep my patience anymore. I stop kaw here or not, it up to you want to heard or not, dev.
    What the hell with your match up method ? You dont count bfe and bfa into match up any more huh ?
    I can accept if you give me a match when opponent clan have double cs combine than our clan, but I cant accept they have double bfe and bigger bfa than us in that case.

If you wanna check, I give you 4 bad matchup (If you dont like to call that mismatch) of us here :
    1st bad match : THE LIGHTNING STRIKE VS X FACTOR at 12/21/2013 5AM SGT
    2nd bad match : THE LIGHTNING STRIKE VS SILVER at 12/21/2013 11AM SGT
    3th bad match : THE LIGHTNING STRIKE VS Ghost Legion at 12/23/2013 4PM SGT
    4th bad match : THE LIGHTNING STRIKE VS S.O.T.R.A Folkvangr at 12/25/2013 4PM SGT

It just a sample for u, and I have some more bad matchup like that. All match I give above, our opponent clan have big different in cs combine, bfe combine and bfa combine. How I call it a fair match and still believe what you said about your matchup before ?

I want an explain, what real method you use to match up ?
    Ps: Why you have a support email address, why you have a feedback button in game, but when we try to send you an email or feed back about all above things, you alway respond to us like : "post to forum, we will consider... "

2. If you sent it during the holidays there probably was a delay. They have lives too.

3. im just getting over my hangover =\

4. Too much eggnog

5. U mad bro?

6. Nice equip...

7. no mate, we tried to send it many time before, not during the holidays

8. If you get 8 mismatch like that in 7 days, do you mad ? Im not mad, my word above very clearly, I and my friend waste all our Xmas Season for those mismatch, you never know our feeling

9. Copy of original message. I'm curious to what you said to them. Maybe that was the issue. Did you get a response at all?

10. With that equip, why you complaining?

11. He mad bro

12. He has beautiful equip I'm so jealous I mean look all I have is a damn arm plate, hooves, and that spikes helmet think that looks like it belonged to Vlad the Impaler

13. Ikr? These stupid hooves and shoulders.

14. Do you check my match above before ask me that ??? My team have only 3 or 4 ppl have full equipt like me in those match, and opponent have about 7-9 ppl have full like that. So dont ask me any question like that. Im checked every thing in a match before make a war plan for my team, so I know very clear what happen

15. its chaos wars bro chillax

16. So what are we supposed to do about it besides waste brain cells thinking about it?

17. Give them a break.. Maybe they spent some time with their fams.. Maybe you should consider doing the same

18. ohh my answer in my thread already, If dev not answer us clearly, we stop here like many warriors, we dont want waste our time our effort our money when dev dont care about what they do

19. Ive noticed VERY bad match ups today