destroying wc ads by force

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KaWs-Reckoning, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Hey forumers it ZE here with a thread about wc.

World CHAT used to actually be used for CHATTING.( believe it or not lol)Now we all go to wc and see about 20 ads per second pop up. Ive seen alot of threads lately about taking over wc, some talk about ads being a ToU offense other threads like the one made my a new age member about taking wc by force and farming all ads.Ive seen support on all threads about getting rid of ads one way or another and also supporters in wc farming spammers. I personally like the idea of killing spam by force and thats what this thread is about. Taking wc by force seems like the better way to go. Unlike getting the devs to do it by modifying the ToU we get to do it and it will be fun strip farming spamming noobs.Also making ads silencable will get 3/4 of kaw silenced instantly. Anyways im going to start farming spammers and not only that wc spam killers who are wandering farming people wont have to do that anymore becuase im going to make a clan devoted to farming spammers as soon as wc is back to being used to chat i will probably disband the clan or keep it. Please support killing spam by force and join my clan when i make it, when i do il make a notification thread.
    ZE

post support below if you want to take wc by force and join a clan that is devoted to killing spam

2. Jumping onboard the train too huh?

3. Its going to be great once ads are gone kaw will be much better

4. Lol ZE you know I support ya bro  if ya need anything let me know brother

5. Ty ghostwc is going to get rocked

6. Change the ToU.............oh how the noob tears would flow. :lol:

7. Lol they would all have a noob riot and get perm silenced

8. yay kill those ads

9. What's the clan gonna be called?

10. Thats what were hoping for lol also a river of noob tears

11. Its already made my alt has it f m l

12. What's with everyone going on about WC in the last 2 days? This is at least the sixth thread about it.
    Noting will change, there will always be adds in WC, has been since pwar's.
    Clans need to recruit and don't for one second tell me that that any of you guys haven't used those adds, at one time or another everyone does.

I couldn't care less about adds in WC, you can still talk away to whoever you want, just because adds are in WC doesn't mean you can't chat.

13. Your clan wall has no less than 9 templates for ads. I've had fun strip farming your types recently. Just a word of warning before you set off on your crusade; check who you're picking a fight with first. Other than that I wish you good luck. Quite a big task you've set yourself...

14. Here's a problem with the farm wc theories: idc if you do it btw- shake things up! However, whats to stop all these barely stat alts from running ads? I cant hit pervs because of this very reason. In any case, my big hairy paw will warming the silence button

15. You should strip farm the #1 member in the clan after posting your intentions in WC. Give him a chance to leave.

16. I personally like WC adds because if I'm looking for a specific EB I look there.

17. Good luck with that, that's a lot of people even for a full clan

18. Meh.

If you wanna strip farm "noobs", then do it. Using this as an excuse is kinda....Blegh.

Also, how is that gonna solve anything? You won't be able to strip everyone. Not even close. They won't stop.

Lastly, I have a question. Every time a "noob" posts a clan ad in the forums, everyone tells them to post in WC, not the forums. If posting a clan ad (or EB ad, whatever) can get you silenced, won't there be TONS of ads in the forums?

19. I'm pretty certain, given the effectiveness of ads, that the vast majority of kawers don't mind the ads. How many clans are capable of running CTT without them? Not too many I'd bet.