Defensive Build

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by McRichy, Aug 16, 2015.

1. I Need to know what to build for a defensive build please help

2. Focus on growing first to be "defense" you want to be a towered build or tank either way it lowers plunder doing that. Grow first and after a little start working on all the towers and defense.
    Question answered /locked

3. You should have put more thought and detail into this post. OP has new player spell. Maybe explain to him mechanics of certain builds and maybe a better idea of which buildings to use. If you don't have the time at least reference him to the guide section of forums so he can read for himself. OP if you have any questions feel free to follow me or go to the guide section and read the multiple informative threads there. Welcome to kaw.

4. Wow! Reverend is so kind. 

5. Heeeey what about me?

6. Just grow. build spies

7. He isn't brand new lol he's an alt got his connected badge

8. Sorry I wasn't really hardcore checking out his profile. I saw stats and spell and he was asking for advice. Regardless of being new or an alt if someone asks for help then be nice and help them. People complain about noobs (guilty myself) but does anyone do anything to help? Thanks though hulk for taking the time to point out my mistake. It totally helped the situation and provided good information to the OP. Kaw has many issues, some the dev's need to fix but there are problems us players can fix. The only reason why I stuck out at the start is because my clan mates helped me with all my noob questions. Helping does more for the kawmunity than being an ass. Well that's if for me, gave my two pennies, Happy Kawing.

9. I am brand new i just wanted a health crystal so i made an account

10. Thanks for help though guys

11. I literally just made a huge post explaining to him the whole mechanics of 5 main types of builds. My phone ran out of battery and I'm not bothering to rewrite it as a war is starting soon. Sorry, please follow me if you need help and I will explain.

12. Stables
    All max level

13. I know that feels bro

14. It sucks...