Dedicated to -protake- to trash in this post against NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Nov 12, 2012.

1. -protake- members seem not get other thread I asked small clans start fight big clans

So it's about time we make an own dedicated thread to -protake- they seem to be so smart and not noobs EB players hahahaha

I only make this cos u are to chicken make an own thread against New Age 

Btw very nice bank you bought u actually think it will help u scare us? My god how can a so called big war clan in top lb survived this long without be called noobs?

-protake- we will take off our gloves against u, we been nice ( yes little trash talk cos we love it) but we been nice u step up we step up...

Good luck and to my fellow warriors in new age finally the fun begins rotfl



2. Re: Pls protake thread and trash in this post against NA

2nd

3. Re: Pls protake thread and trash in this post against NA

Take this someplace else :roll:

4. Re: Pls protake thread and trash in this post against NA

Kitty, you do realize he's talking about a war.. In a war section?

5. Re: Pls protake thread and trash in this post against NA

True but every time I come on here there's always one. Dunno just getting annoyed. Well anyways...carry on ill lurk :cool:

6. Re: Pls protake thread and trash in this post against NA

Kitty, if you hate certain threads don't read or reply to them. Maybe they will be less annoying to see 0.0

7. Kitty...... U just made someone butthurt 

8. Lol i love funny pictures that troll people

9. I think Trolls defiantly misunderstand this thread is only to -protake- and NA members dedicated trash talk , for u little alt trolls to be here well tbh join our fight on whatever side or be gone 

10. Why thank you rocks. :)

11. Kitty, I think i saw that picture at some database, or program somewhere..Can't remember where though..

:lol:

12. Glad you enjoy them haha I'm annoying to some but loved by all the same :cool:

Hopefully.

13. You're annoyed with a war thread?

Twicc, perhaps you should make a thread to rate the person above you.....

Or one of those "what's your favorite shoe brand" threads....

Miss Kitty is not entertained yet! TRY HARDER!

14. I must be entertained! Fight for my attention!
    [​IMG]

And where are the war people anyways? These things are usually blown up with trash talk..

15. I've warred pro take before a couple years ago during law world war 1. At that time ivanfong was the war general. They backed up zaft faith at that time. I have to say it was a 3 month battle against pro take where they finally all switched to spy builds and had the funkiest spy defense bulds I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing. To see them constantly in wars and never backing down makes me proud to kno ive warred protake. Much respect for these lawless asians. I can honestly say I would never war these men as I know a war against them will last months upon months lol. -protake-

Willferrell

16. On the same coin, I've warred new age multiple times in old kaw - and that was a quick lesson in war. True warriors.

It always excites me too see war threads with classic trash talk, etc etc. This is what it's all about man, the propaganda, the strip targets, list goes on. Someone who has a passion for war will get something different from this than an eb noob or troll. So thanks protake and Na for keeping things going.

Props and best of luck too both.

17. I don't care bout your war and all but seriously, your English sucks dude. Go back to school