dear whom it may concern..

Discussion in 'Wars' started by C0ML3Y, Apr 29, 2013.

1. 1) can zaft please explain the ACTUAL reason for me being hated upon, farmed and bad mouthed, as well among other forms of disrespect and unfriendly behaviour.

2) I will like to say, hello to all the people would read this.

3) someone please answer one simple question.. "Have the devs messed up kaw even more"

2. Comleypie! 

3. There still hitting you? Damn, im sure its cause we went into S.P.G and started farming ZAFT.

4. Read your wall, kicked from an Apoc clan, no vouch, then joined a war against ZAFT, kicked and now perm farmed? Def says something about third party, so I can assume you were talking **** on there.

5. Me talk crap? Never!! Well, before you start answering for zaft, 1) read my pms 2) find out what actually was said on that third person app 3) explain why they keep changing the reason why I'm getting farmed for.

6. I joint a war against zaft... After getting dropped from apoc?  ding ding... The prize goes to igropecarebears

7. Do you want a CF from zaft bro?

8. Aren't you the one that was posting ZAFT hate on forum threads a while back? And insulting them in WC? You're well known for your rants and none I read were more than illogical babble. Cute that you're trying to play things off as though you're an innocent victim when you're clearly not though. 

9. Ha cf? Like hell am I bowing down, especially as they seriously can't even give me something I did wrong..

10. Also, it is well known that ZAFT rarely I ever posts on forums. So you're obviously trying to drum up sympathy and support since it's unlikely they'd feel the need to respond to you here. 

11. I feel ya there op..

12. Comley. I like you bro, but we both know why your in this. When we were hitting ZAFT from
    S.P.G you came to join. Everybody was going to be listed as a Perm Farm. Zeus got me the ceasefire for being such a nice guy. Am not sure what happened with Sarc

13. Screen shots or it never happen

I posted one thing of my opinion on the forums against zafts "rules and how they deal with things"  I wasn't ever disrespectful or anything... It's only them who got insulted.. They just don't like people who stand against them

14. What the hell! That was a long paragraph 

15. Spg? Mate... I was clanless 2 months before that hitting zaft. Then about 3 months in hog2 :)

16. Let me finish it off.. Am not sure what happened to sarc and Alex. But you sure are a perm farm for them. If you want out best talk to defiant. ZAFT can easily keep you pinned. They put you in CA in every clan "pin the enemy before hitting eb" so am sure you got tons of inc 

17. Comley getting dropped from apocalypse was a misunderstanding anyway /:

18. Booty he never said he wanted "out" and defiant wants comley to reset anyway and I know he wont