Dear Invictus Castra (HTE CLAN)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. 1 a day, everyday, until you remove PARSFAN from your clan. He might be a naked pure spy, but you aren't. Anyone who leaves will not be touched.

How is this for publicity. Happy Kawing.

-TROLL-

*These are personal strips, only involving myself and my alts*

2. Omg... I love it when this stuff happens 

3. Translator please. Roni where are you.

4. Heck... I want a sticker too!

5. [​IMG]
    As said by wordwaster. :lol:

6. Well, Troll, I'd say good luck, but it's an HTE clan, you won't need it . Look forward to the updates

7. Woohoo

8. Lmao have fun troll

9. Support to TROLL

10. What a weirdo. Who cares.

11. Support to Troll, PARSFAN is a total IDIOT if I can help in any way let me know 

12. Well obviously the people browsing this forum. And you cared enough to post.

:roll: duh

13. Duh

14. And troll didn't let me know there was a party

15. Hahaha brilliant I knew you would start crying hard about me hitting you so hard.....and your now hiding behind kotfe already and its only been 3 days .

These guys are a hte clan they wont hit back its not like I can start stripping kotfe members till they kick you can I ......they would simply laugh n make me a ca target since they are a war clan not a hte clan.
    But im sure they will be interested to see the dramas a probie is bringing and the type of dramas you are creating whilst hiding behind them..

In order to save these innocent hte membs from you I shall leave giving me more time to do nothing but hit your main.

Ive won this one troll cause the second you started to use kotfe u gave in to the 1v1 ..

Victory is mine !!!!!!

16. Hahaha! I find it funny you're all Butthurt he's in Kotfe yet he said in his OP that it's just him and his alts. Stop your crying and fight you little worm.

17. Hiding behind KotFe lol. Amusing. Any SS as evidence???

18. What more evidence do u want hes in kotfe had he been in another hte clan we would be on a level playing field and I could do the same.

The kawmunity aint stupid they know if I was in yafi or zaft he wouldn't be able to pull a stunt like this .

So to suggest he aint hiding behind kotfe is ridiculous

19. parsfan you really dont know Troll at all

Kotfe or not - he still would have done the same thing to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.