Dear Devs-- Enough Indi wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by mlm__LADY__mlm, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Hello fellow warriors

As many are getting frustrated with devs not hearing us with all these indi wars its time we stand up and make a change. Devs have not only Enough of our money to manage doing both wars at same time but I'm Sure the man power behind it as well.

Here is what I have seen, Indi wars are full of inactives, alts and loads of eb fairys, u are lucky to get a match where u don't have a mole from another clan in it due to being an alt which then will go inactive on which ever account that has the lower chance of winning but also so many without xtals. The Real warriors want a change devs we want our clan wars back. I have been doing EE wars since before s1 started, it was started to bring loyalty to clans and team work.
    As I think indi wars are good for those who are new to ee wars it gives them a chance to see how it works and run to see if they are wanting to continue down that every expensive path of doing ee wars.

So I ask.. if we want change from indi wars why not just stop supporting them and don't do them, if we are not supporting them Devs will have no choice and make something different happen.

DEVS .. All I am asking is to allow those of us who want to run ee wars in clan to continue to do so, so why not support us .. those who have been supporting you for many seasons.

Choices:
    1. Run indi wars and clan wars same time( give ppl a choice)
    2. 25% indie wars and 75% clan wars

2. If there wasn't so many sh or tanks. maybe it would be a better set up.

No support

3. Support. I do like indi wars because it gives a chance for noobs to war when they usually can't, but it sucks to have 4 inactives and 2 noobs.

4. I think devs made indi wars so us kawers cant exploit the system... That goes for all you sh.

5. What are indi wars???

6. Listen though, if you got an inactive. Farm him, strip em. Make sure they think twice about doing it again

If you got a noob, teach them, show them how to war. Brief em, talk them through it in pm.

7. No support and only way I will support clan wars to still happen is if that clan war happen then indivisible war happen next. In that order before, hate clan war for one simple reason cause ppl exploit to too much. I also exploited it that I will admit.

8. lol I cast 3 alts per individual war. I've matched myself on numerous occasions.

How is it not exploitable?

9. No support, nice not seeing sh stacked rosters everywhere

10. Bigger roosters are needed in my opinion 

And for clan wars, I think, there should be like a rule that you have only a certain amount of a type of build

11. What I read here is. The real pathetic losers that spend money for crystals should have a say because were pathetic enough to pay money for false satisfaction on a game

12. No Support. You're a sh just upset you can't skew the wars to give you an unfair advantage.

13. I'm a sh and I love indi wars...except for the fact that everyone exploits and put salts.

14. LOL NOT SALTS. ALTS XD LMAO :lol:

15. The only people that really complain about indi wars are SHs. And Troll. Shouldn't have used your exploit builds or stacked rosters and we wouldn't have come to this. :3

16. How about 75% indi and 25% clan it sounds better.

17. @sledge

The people who are for all individual wars:

Noob builds and inactives

18. Casting multiple accounts is an exploit? All is fair in war people