Dear Blue-Sect

Discussion in 'Wars' started by CaL, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Blue-Sect,

If you're going to 'practice' war in EE trials, then practice buying mith and practice casting all 4 battle spells. We will CF after your Paladin EB timer is over.

-Thanks,
    Cal

2. It's this clans first (one of their first EE wars).

Calm down OP. I'll be going back to my home clan. If hits continue, you will know about it.

3. If anyone is annoyed, it should be us, but we aren't. So show some bloody respect. We did to you and what did you do? Start hitting us.

4. It is so wrong for a clan to enter an ee war with rage and not mith at all. Then not even try to war, cuz all they want is the opportunity to make mith in the eb afterwards!!! Thats a big abuse of the system and should be looked at. If everyone did that then whats the use of war? Thats no different than the plunder wars that were frowned upon. Why should u be allowed to earn mith, u guys didnt even make a billion on your side sect, for two hours of war, and 29 peeps warring thats disgusting!!!! Next time dont even waste peoples time, just stay home.

5. Make sure you tell your home clan how you failed to even try in EE trials. Waste our time, we'll waste yours. We won't cry to devs about "OMG they just signed up for free mith EB" like others have.

You want respect then actually try. FF Paladin EB will result in our CF. Go fail another Depraved.

6. In what part of ee war is it respect for your opponents not to even mith up even the 2 1mith spells,how in the hell is that respect.

7. I think you only win as much mith as you had cast for the EE war. So if they didn't cast then they won't get any from the eb.

8. If you suspect an abuse, report to dev. Let them handle it. But to act all high and mighty, especially after a victory is just uncool.

9. Btw this is a test war for a reason.

10. So what if we didnt mith up? I would have but I was short of gold. Didnt want to sell pots just so I could buy mithril.

I'll go and look in kaw admins thread on war info. To see if they say you have to use spells in war. Oh wait. I remember, they don't say anything like that do they? You *******.

All spells do is boost your attack. That's it, nothing more nothing less. Get the **** over it.

11. Feel free to report to the devs. I'll quite happily give up my mithril if they deem they need to.

But at the end of the day. Not mithing up is not a crime. It's not against ToU, against war rules.

Why? Because its optional. We chose not to do it. And that's that.

12. Isn't mith based on how much YOU cast plus pots used per attack.

ie using full mith and full pots each attack/spy increases mith payout, them casting mith has no bearing on it.

Saying that, if you aren't potted, using mith and have no crystals you really shouldn't be warring.

13. OP,

I sure wouldn't cast if I matched rising hawks

Why in the ******* world would they bother even wasting mith when the clan they are against probably has 1.5k more total BFE 

14. 1.5k is a major understatement. Each player probably has 200m BFE minimum.

15. They posted on a members wall they were only warring for mith eb Val, lol.

16. Exactly!!! Its a waste of time! And nothing high and mighty about it whoever said that! Their not mithing up effected our ability to make more mith too. It was a waste of everyones time. Dev didnt like us having mith wars and made them more or less obsolete. I am quite sure they wouldnt appreciate this either. But as usual someone always tries to find a way to abuse the system. So u get mith, to enchant ur equip no doubt, then what? U dont fight back in war so y r u worried about enchanting anything?

17. Clan had 29 members only and all woc. Looks planned too :/

18. Is there a screenshot of them saying it was only for mith eb?

At least your guys got some mith out of it too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.