DEADLY but EPIC idea to war inactives, by L.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIlI_CrAcKeRsLaUrElKiSsEs_IlIl, May 30, 2013.

1. So i had this idea, tell me what you think.

Have you become sick of inactives on your war rosters?
    Farming them not solving the problem?
    Tired of hearing the lame excuses, such as:
    *'my network was down' suspiciously only in those 2 hours of war…
    *'i was in church' *then why did you cast to begin with?
    Among other lame lies……

I think i may have found a solution.
    ★Penalty or Withholding from war inactives★
    because ive noticed a lot of people just cast and dont participate so they can get a free ride to equipment without earning it. Its a waste of roster space, and unfair to people who actually enjoy the experience of warring.
    This plan would also clear up the issue of weather people are lying about getting all da's to avoid their deserved farmings.

The way the plan would work is to have whatever system ths devs have to track the sa's in war, also track the da's.
    ⇨Problems solved:
    ✔weather a member was inactive, or actually got all da's.
    ✔Does the clan need to farm this member, or was it out oh their hands due to size.
    ✔if they were inactive, they shouldnt get rewarded.
    Its not fair to those of us who actually worked hard for it.
    ✔Would save the devs time, having a lot less handouts to deal with.

Just my thoughts, thanks for listening!

♪♬♪Mistress L.
    ★Live Epic Love Epic
    €=={€========> Its a Kawmily Thing 

2. Hmmmm very interesting

3. Good idea
    But not the best idea

4. Simple solution.
    Less than 50 successful actions in war, or zero successful actions in first ten minutes, you kick them from the clan after war, and before the vanished paladins eb.
    Giving some leeway for long term clan members obviously.
    See how many inactive members you have if you start enforcingthis ;-)

5. The complaints when I kicked and farmed inactives right before the paladin EB finished was worth it.

6. Just correcting you on something.
    Not all excuses are lies. Don't assume something like that or you look like a stupid *****. Maybe you are one. I don't know. I'm only telling you once kiddo.
    No support. Have respect for those who might have difficulty getting on, arse.

7. Laurel I'd have to disagree with your "free ride" comment as how are people who are inactive in war gonna earn Mith once the war is won? They won't.

If you lose, kick them before VP, they'll start to learn their lesson, pretty simple to me.

SWoD you're half right, things can come up suddenly yet I've seen people cast when they know they can't commit to 2 hour war but cast regardless, two sides to every story, don't assume cause you feel strongly about it that your side is 100% true, just makes you look as stupid, but a lot of us already knew you are so… guess its a bit irrelevant.

Anyways didn't read your idea for a solution, was probably something overly complicated.

8. @IlII-ShadowWarriorOfDeath-llIl Why you cursing and making statements like that, either your butthurt over some **** or your vocabulary is so small you have no other ways of expressing yourself, well either way Expect me. :twisted:

9. We got a badass in here^

10. I think it's a great idea, good job hon 

11. I get so pissed at inactives, it's a great solution IMHO

12. Simple solution: war with a trusted clan, everyone is active then. Should someone be inactive, then they would have a legitimate reason. Tried and tested. Works every time.

13. I don't know the the dude who said 50 sa's...I'm a little guy I was in a war I had maybe 10 sa's but was active the entire war, used xtals when told, and hit whoever the tracker called....just because I didn't get thrue defenses doesn't mean I wasn't doin my part. Even when you fail you still takes troops from em and most of my kos were failed hits but still ko'ed em.

14. not all inactives are lazy ppl, minority of them may have rl issues have u thought abt that? and dont tell me there is no way an accident will ever happen during the 2 hours because no1 can can foresee that. i am lucky to never be inactive during war but i believe some ppl do have legit reason even thought most are excuses. but dont judge and kick all inactives based on the bad eggs is all im saying

15. In my opinion if player was full war inactive the deva can put on his banner inactive

16. Hm I'm sure theres a better way of solving the inactivity problem however in my experience, inactives lose wars. So it's not a major problem IMO
    Also inactives only make the mith of the spes they casted so if they're inactive and you still win. Let it be :)

17. Shadow looks more like what ever word he used to describe laurel then she does. Laurel is addressing valid concerns. Shadow just being an aggressive jerk.