dead clans

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MM--Monkey--of--Mayhem--MM, Jun 20, 2016.

1. As so many clans fold within a few months or hours in some cases I was wondering how many dead clans are out there? My first clan was a little hole in the ground.dead now..anymore?

2. Take a look around, names which would suit a clan are taken, and most of the time inactive... Dev's should free up the names over time...

3. There should be some formula that says a clan is dead..then names can be reused

4. The long complicated answer is..

Lots..

There is a lot of dead clans..

Heres a gif because you deserve it..

5. Too many to count unfortunately

6. They do free up clan names if you ask them nicely.
    There was this clan called "Sanctuary" that was inactive for over a year with 10 members.
    They opened up the name for me about a month back.

7. True ^ If you ask the developers, preferably via email, for a clan name to be freed up, they will so long as it's not against the tou and there's proof the clan is inactive. You have to ask though.

8. I just use feedback to clear clan names/usernames

9. Yeah it's a bit of a bother. Some awesome clan names, and account names, are completely inactive/dead.

Would be awesome if they could give those clans/accts a default inactive name and free up the cool ones.

10. they can. they just don't.

11. devs pls dont reset my clan We Are Ruthless my alt is there i still use it ty

12. They should make it if no ebs are put on within 30days then the clan gets deleted

13. And war clans?

14. All war clans do ebs, mostly HTE and ROTWB b4 wars

15. I'm sure I read somewhere that if a clan has only deleted/reset accounts in it that devs would let you buy it for the standard 25b.

Might have mis-understood though.

16. What a joke. Those clans paid for their names so stop your crying over something so stupid.

17. Who's crying? ....no one but you punk so shut your dirty pie hole

SUPPORT to original post 

18. Support for OP.
    Support for Daph's idea.
    Support for Monkey Poo's response.

19. Thread not ment as debate about wot devs should or shouldn't do with dead clans,,just interested about dead clans,,heres some thought,,why would a clan with 20 members all go inactive,, look at a little hole in the ground 20 members all inactive