deablade (cue laughing emoji that I no longer have)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Balto573, Nov 2, 2013.

1. First off I've lost track of how many people I'm fighting :lol: all I know I it's one more now only I wouldn't call this a fight is call this someone to petrified to hit back while saying threats like "one day I'll have revenge" while he's crying to a clan he's a admin in that clearly doesn't care about him they said so themselves :) I'm a fair person so I'm only farming the **** out of him not the whole clan and I realize this requires no thread it will be to mark the start and the short time he lasts and makes a apology in will mark the end basically guess how long the little fella can last I've pinned him 3 times in the last 45 minutes

2. Don't get me wrong, but you mean you WOULD pin a whole clan?

3. I didn't say I was fighting the clan I'm fighting clans:the clan family war and new age (it's ironic war and new age hate eachother)
    Individuals: king--James , sifu and now deablade

4. lol balto. u so funny XD :lol:

5. So, you alone is fighting against multiple people and clans?

6. Well I'm not the only person fighting new age there are three others also fighting the war family but basically yes

7. So you're trying to become Alison? Kk

8. Alright  GL
    (Balto. Always here to amuse us.)

9. Vasilias you havnt seen Zach ghosts posts? He made it so clear that I am that I was forced to believe it

10. Also to summarize a huge thing I was once a perm in the war family and they are part of the og alliance

11. Sometimes I wish I could've stayed how I used to be :lol:

12. He is Allison 

13. Hitler farmed Allison. Shes gone.

14. Hey I called being Allison first!!

15. Actually for the record. Alison is fearlessbooch

16. And it's only one L....nitwits

17. Screw being Alison from now on I am "leach" oh wait a minute that th that didn't go as well as I thought