DD-Warrior

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Xx-ALBA-xX, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Sorry for bothering to post this, I really couldn't be bothered but wanted to shut this noob up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You see warrior? Your lying when your telling me you're getting 30mil a hit, I've had 0 gold out all night and 0 sdp, so your steals are as pointless as a scout to me. Talking crap and making stuff up doesn't make you look big, it makes you look stupid, and getting your friends to fail farm me is pathetic, all of you vs me and your the ones crying, now get back to your eb noob.

P.S my fist attempt at images so if it doesn't work I'm sorry 

2. Yet as i kept stealing you i was taking over a million each hit...

AND

I was taking about earlier before you had decided to cast mith

AFTER

being challenged to fight WITHOUT it.

3. Warrior may have been making 30 mil a hit. You just looked like a noob for being incompetent on PvP mechanics.

4. Op is an EB noob. You obviously have no idea about war mechanics

5. I've had mith on all day fool, I ripped 1bil from you hired an ally and dropped it just to waste your gold, there was one steal that got gold from me and it was under 100k. Learn to fight by yourself and not to go running to any clan that will help you, and asking my clan owner to drop me? That's just pathetic!

6. Not really its truly worthless to steal from iPod because he has no pots and no money to take smarter to assa him

7. No you miss my point, he was saying he was getting MY gold, he was not

8. Oh I miss understood that. My apologizes I thought you meant he wasn't getting any gold at all from attacking and stealing.

9. I did NOT say i was taking your gold, i said i was making a PROFIT.

Learn PvP before starting something with a WAR VETERAN

10. Self proclaimed^

11. War veteran? Do all war vet go running for help in a 1v1 they claim to be winning?

12. Did you really just say you got 1bill from him, hired an ally, then dropped it to waste HIS gold?

:roll:

13. OP is an eb noob if they think they actually took 1 bil from warrior.

14. No actually, I am a War veteran.

Mos & Subs against Redstar&Cella and other LB members. It Lasted for 6+ months.

15. DD, SS or shut up. He gave proof, it's your turn.

16. I never asked for help. The clan i was in OFFERED and i said sure, Hes just a little farmer noob.

17. Mos.. That's a name I haven't heard for a bit

18. Proof of what exactly?

19. He means, proof that you're succeeding attacks and getting what you say you're getting per hit.

20. MoS is still there only a few active though