day long ee wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SE-Phoenix-SE, Dec 6, 2013.

1. In another thread Kaw_Admin made a comment about 3 day long ee wars. I personally thing that 1-3 day wars would be amazing as long as the mith payout was well worth it, along with the losing team still receiving a worthy compensation for their efforts. What does the KaWmunity say to this? 1, 2, or 3 day wars? Xstals (how many?) Or no xstals? Different mechanics due to longer wars? Leave your feedback below :)

I think a 2 day war with no xstals and very similar mechanics to ee wars would be an awesome idea, as long as devs continued running 1-3hr wars that way clans not participating in the day long wars could still war.

2. No love for the day long ee wars eh? :lol: nobody likes me

3. i support this really good idea

4. I wouldn't be able to fit it into my schedule, and it would stop other wars. Sorry, but no support. :(

5. That's why i said they should keep the 1-3hr wars going while the day ling wars commence

6. That's what we used to do, devs nerfed it because people weren't participating. I like the 1, 2, and 4 hour wars. They have been great

7. I completly support this so people who are not on during ee times ( Like me ) can war cuaz they happen when im atr school or sleeping

8. No support. Unless clans were 100-500 in roster. Even then, it would make the tracker and war commander lose their minds.

9. The whole point about PvP is that it shouldn't fit in your schedule. You should be getting hit when your out with friends, at work, school, college, whatever. War is ongoing. It's not something you can schedule for 1-3 hours.

People want a more PvP based KaW. And having wars that force players to sleep during war is exactly what happens in war. You get attacked while your soldiers sleep. Thieves come at night. That's medieval war.

Essentially my idea was that we should have endurance wars that would allow extals, but not be heavily relied on during the war. That way, regardless of how many xstals someone buys, a day long war would benefit the most active players. Not the players that bankroll the game. A 3 day war would obviously benefit those who are vigilant and always active, as opposed to those buying their way to a win.

10. Few people could do it, especially 48-72 hours straight. That's unhealthy. I'd say 4 hour wars were the highest they should go

11. How could no one do it? Think outside the current war box.

A 72 hour war is something anyone can do, because there is no restrictions that would limit the war time. If you sleep, you sleep. If your at school, you let people know your time and someone would have to tap you (outside clan most likely or friendly forces) to keep you closed and dtw. People would be forced to communicate for war across clans and alliances, and think outside the box on how to win.

And it would also crest grudges against outside hitters, creating more PvP wars and OSW.

12. Support :p

13. I like it... But... I need to say it in purple...

SUPPORT!!!

14. Week long EE no xtals

15. Thanks for feedback guys, hope devs will take a look here and draw from opinions and ideas to help create a better war system :)

16. It would be better if it was a no xstal day long EE, just pure and equal fighting.

Well equal as in the Gap

17. Yeah and without xstals more people will be able to war since some have no xstals and a tight budget...or they're just too smart to spend on a game lol (not me)

18. I like but payout would have to b great

19. Truee. $1 for an xstal that will last 1 minute is a WASTE, when you could be spending the amount of money added up on your FAMILY unless you are spoiled and are the game before family type of person. Personally there should only be speakers to be able to purchase, the gap in this game is ridiculous.

Although the game itself is amazing 4 years down and I'm still playing lol.

20. I agree with you black, but yeah either way the game is great, I'd rather play for the game itself and the people than quit just cause I cant get to lb, besides I'm #2 on another game but I'd rather not get banned for third party advertising so i won't say it lol