DAVE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by harry-potter, Jun 7, 2013.

1. So I have made a EE war clan unlocking now need people to join and help make this a great EE clan not gonna give you a load of old tosh about we are a group of old nights from a land far far away! No is just a plain and simple EE clan so please join and get some mith and Estoc Edge. Just need you to be active in wars and have XTALS to use and a few hundred of each Potion!

Thanks for taking the time to read

2. No offence bro, but probably not going to get alot of applicants with this.

*Waits for all the noobs asking for bbcodes and pictures*

3. I will join when eb done hard getting In clans nowadays all have locked doors FFS

4. As I said TNT I'm not giving all the TOSH about history of a few great warriors that came together to form an alliance to combat the world lol it's a plain and simple EE clan so join DAVE now no BB codes no Pictures hell not even any full stops or commas in my sentence lol

5. Lol I like this drew guy

6. I would join ya and help out but your clan would be farmed by zaft and numerous other enemies I've accumulated but I wish ya the best :)

7. He is funny that's what makes me wanna join and the name is hilarious lmao DROOPYCOCK

8. Think I have a split personality

9. Is that a bypass I see?

10. BUSTED!!! Telling on yourself is not a profitable venture lmbo

11. Actually the devs named me ASK UM drg

12. And how is it a bypass?

13. Still waiting now all of you join DAVE in his fight for glory lmao

14. Guild hansels welcome attack builds welcome hybrids welcome hell we got our self an open house party here peeps

15. Stuck in war but I'm defo gonna join your clan drew you seem a funny guy lol

16. Need a few more so we can start doing wars

17. Ignore that TNT nitwit. He is depressed and only ever posts negative comments, yet is unable to make a thread of his own. He is pathetic at best.