Daily Login Rewards

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xXTheXSleepingXGiantXx, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Hello fellow kawee's, This may not be the best written idea so please forgive me for any mistakes.

After the recent event the devs have been giving out free crystals every day which has help my effort and im sure many of your efforts aswell. I came up with an idea about a daily spin/ daily rewards for logging into kaw every day which could possibly give a free xtal, nobility, or even possibly some gold. If you log in multiple days your chances or rewards may get better and allowing everyone of kaw to possibly win something without having to empty our pockets :).

Thank you and please let me know what you think of this idea.

2. Been suggested before.

3. No that's a pain in the butt.

4. I quite like emptying my pockets thank you.

But in all seriousness. What king/queen gets a bonus wheel everyday that grants them free stuff? Just doesn't fit the theme.

5. Who trades swords for thousands of feathers?

6. I'm not interested in having to wait for the login bonus wheel to spin. Prefer just having the game, there was this other game I played where they had daily log in bonuses, they were all terrible prizes, to be honest I would rather have none instead of having terrible prizes, even if its a couple nobs or a xstal I would rather save time and not have to waste time checking in.

7. Support. Kaw needs to be more realistic. More dragons please.

8. Before you know it there will be VIP levels -_-

9. You forgot the shark eb.

10. Support. We deserve only the most realistic analogy of medieval times. How did we stray so far from Stables containing our Paladins while our forges hammer out siege weapons?

Now we ride dragons and control demonic creatures.

11. We still need the shark EB

12. you mean HTE?

13. Support, the reward for logging in for consecutive days is a great idea because it will encourage players to be active.

14. Pretty sure if that's the sign of a dead and struggling app.. Kaw clearly is neither of those things..

Besides, I'm pretty sure this is the first time anyone has ever made this thread, and I'm sure the devs won't ignore you fine sir..

15. If there was a larger selection of good, none premium items it would be a decent idea.

We got
    -aqua
    -inferno
    -scrolls
    -potions
    -a few other things

Ehh

16. It encourages people to click the button once a day then get off

17. U play garena games?

18. Well, what kind of Kingdom can't trade with other kingdoms? And what Kingdom sacrifices thousands of troops, only to have them magically be re-created after 5 mins

19. All Support ;-)

20. It's not magic. It's actually 5 years that pass by. But devs sped it up for obvious reasons. We keep the women in the castle as breeders, and every 5 years a new crop of children reach maturity and can go to war.