Curious about 1v1..

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Miss_Pinky (01), Oct 13, 2012.

1. So, I've been having less fun in KaW lately. EBs are cool, but they get boring after a while. I figure the forums are a good place to come with this mission, because most forumers seem to love wars and farming.
    The mission? Basically summed up in the title.
    I'd like to find someone around my stats, or that has an alt that's near my stats, for a friendly 1v1. I've been playing KaW for a couple months, and the only real farming experience I have is from when we strip farmed Tiger. Which as you can probably guess, was a one sided fight that got old pretty fast.
    Don't just go hitting me right away, please... I'd like to choose my opponent and accept then challenge before I'm bombarded with incoming attacks.
    Respond here or wall me if you are interested in having a friendly 1v1 with me :)

Side note, for those who don't feel like doing the math, my stats are as follows:
    Att- 917k
    Spy- 222k
    CS- 1.1mil

2. Oops. Screwed up a BBcode... Will fix in a bit.

3. I'll 1v1 you...?

Lol jks.

4. I would love to 1 vs one you but I'm too big :(

Hit me up when you grow sometime ;)

5. Lol you'd probably whoop my ass xD

6. You're looking for a fight - you've come to the right place! Maybe you'll see me in your news. Maybe you won't. Maybe you should just open the battle list and just start whacking instead of begging for attention on forums.

7. Battle list people are no fun to hit.

8. I beg to differ.

I've had a lot of success with the BL.

9. Touch_Me.

Shut up you ******* moron, the only person you could properly farm, was Sam. And I know it's hard to believe, but he's even noobier than you!

10. Begging for attention on forums? Not really. I haven't posted a thread in a while, thanks. I'm not looking to hit the bl. I'm looking for a 1v1...

11. Oh.. The whoop my ass comment was @Anarchy btw chief. I'll keep you in mind though :)

12. Hmm I may have an alt your size and I'd be down to help teach/give u experience at KaW singular combat

13. Sweet :) you should lemme know if you do... Brb

14. Anarchy,
    He was spy farming me, I was troop farming him.

15. Anarchy,

Sam is just the latest in a long list of people I've farmed. Just look at my wall.

And how the **** am I a noob?

16. We were both making and losing money

17. Rochendil,

You're begging for attention. If you honestly want a 1v1, all you need to do is open the BL and start hitting. No need to make a thread about it.

18. Touch u r the one begging for attention...
    BL is fine for farming useless for 1v1s. Please stop begging for attention and go hit a noob .

19. Thanks to those of you who get the point.
    BL is indeed great if I'm looking to farm a bunch of people. Not many hit back, they ask my why I'm hitting them. Which is lame.

20. I'm not the one making threads. All I do is hit BL. What the hell are you even talking about?