Crybaby Of The Week

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Infoldst, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Hello Fellow Kawers,

I'm Proud to Present to you guys my New Game thats called

Crybaby of the Week

Every Friday I or someone else will post who we thought was the Crybaby of the Week and specially award them with their rightful award of being farmed until they reset or get a name change.

Objective

To get more people to start farming others and get the crybabies of KaW exposed and have fun all at the same time.

Rules:

Anyone Can Join.

Scoring is based off how badly the Crybaby crys/whines/complains on someones wall.

If you think that the baby on your wall is good keep the wall on your wall and contact me so me and a couple others can score it.

Rewards:

Whoevers wall the Crybaby posted on, get to pick the new name of the Crybaby and gets a cool limited edition wall art that says Bully of the Week.

So start farming whoever you think will be the best Crybaby of the Week

Trolls Go ahead and post but you might be the next Crybaby of the Week so watch out ;)

A Camouflaged Idea

2. Not too bad, lol.
    I'm growing now and being an EB noob, so nothing doing for me, lol.

3. that sounds good :lol:

4. This will be fun lol

5. Read my wall.

Pick anyone there. There has to be 100 posts.

6. Swabia it has to be from now on lol

7. I called it. Best cry baby on kawearth is me. 

8. Apart from the "Bully of the Week" wall-art, it's good.

It's not bullying to play the game properly, and if you were actually bullying them, then that's rather sad...

:|

9. Srry anarchy I'll think of a new title

10. I know he isn't crying much, but fantomfang on my wall

11. What about crying in forums? Alpaca you have no room too talk about crying, you couldn't take a 1v1.

12. Farmer if they cry in forums and specify whose hitting them then that is fine

13. No need to be sorry man, just my opinion, and I don't have any sort of massive need with your idea.

As a matter of fact I think it's really good, and very well laid out. Nice job mate.

:)

14. No, he was bigger than me and you guys did not help me at all even though you said you would!

15. I think whichever forumer is the biggest cry baby should be farmed by everyone until they snap and post one someone's wall!

16. Can we start right now and completely forget the past?

17. what do you mean point proven? You are just saying that you don't help your own members when they are being farmed by someone bigger than them!

18. Agreed with Camoflauge. Whoever's like 'Oh nu Pinky is farming me :( every should farm him cause he's a meanie butt!' Should definitely be mass farmed.