Crazy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DarkGoaty, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't normally initiate posts on forums but I find it necessary in this case.

For anyone who was in EE war this past week and had 'crazy' on your team, you can attest to the fact that he spammed cc literally every second with jibbersh, insulting comments, fake xstal call spams, fake cr numbers to hit, etc.

Obviously this was intentional and done with the sole purpose of stifling communication among our team. Nearly impossible to win a war if you can't communicate effectively. Either this account was an alt of a main on the other side (most likely scenario) or he/she was just an immature, childish and inconsiderate person (I'm being tame).

The point of this thread is two-fold:

1. I sent feedback during war continuously and received a response that he was perm silenced. By his banner it does not appear that is true. So I am asking devs why?

2. Though this doesn't happen often, I'm curious to see what the kawmunnity thinks should be an appropriate response by devs to this kind of behavior.

Obviously you can't prevent everything, but in the case of this 'crazy', he spits directly in the face of those who take a lot of time and effort/energy commanding and/or tracking--and also seriously inhibits the ability of other players to war effectively.

I certainly think a perm silence is appropriate and perhaps more severe punishment. But I'm just wondering why devs say he is perm silenced when In fact he is not.

2. Kick the fool out of the game
    Job done nat for mod lol

3. Okay mates, I'm here to talk about an unfortunate incident that happened in indi war last weekend. A PS named Crazy decided he had nothing better to do but ruin the fun of 75 other players by spamming cc with drivel and opening up his account for the opponent at the end.

Here is just a sample of what we had to put up with:

4. Thanks frog! I suck with posting pics on forums. I'm a noob. There was plenty of material to choose from so if anyone else took ss PLS post them

5. Near the end of the war he called the wc and all of us losers and then claimed to be me.

6. This was the devs lame ass response.

7. Guess what devs? Further action IS needed.

A one day silence and a one week shattered sword for ruining the fun of 75 people? One week means he's free to pull the same crap next week.

Since it was OUR fun that was ruined by this moron, couldn't you at least offer to restore the Edges of those who lost them? He made an intolerable situation. At the very least his victims should be compensated. If it was me, I'd reset the account as well.

By the way Crazy, we know you are formerly TheDude from NA. We also have a good idea who your main is. It would be smart to fess up now before things get worse.

8. I remember this during indi, ban this fool

9. It's moments like these that make playing kaw so much fun. Seeing frog cry some more in forums is a great bonus. We lost that war because you were busy taking screen shots and not hitting your targets 

You have no idea who my main is. I will continue to play kaw as I please toying with noobs such as yourself. I rename this account all the time to play with new people, knowing one name and one clan I've been in is the tip of the iceberg.

Happy kawing, I look forward to warring with you next week

10. Seriously devs. If this isn't evidence enough for you to see this particular account has NO INTEREST in seriously participating in EE then I don't know what is. More than sufficient evidence has been shown by the perpetrator himself for you to perm ban this guy from ee war.

If you fail to do this, you clearly demonstrate you could care less about the integrity of indy wars.

11. Clearly you don't know much about "evidence", but I'm happy to see how butthurt you are. I can assure I will no longer be in cc in any EE war, but I still look forward to finding you on my team again. Trust me, it'll be a good time. Carry on crying in this glorious thread 

12. Yes crazy. It's clearly evidence. Not my fault you're too dim to see it.

As for your other weakly disguised 'threats' you may think you're being 'cute' but in my world we call it being a coward.

Post with your main tough guy.

13. ruining the fun of people who warring is not a enjoyable moment.devs should take action base on evidence provided,likely banning a player from warring at grace period eg 6 month/1 year that cos unfriendly/inconvenience to others.Devs should take this matter seriously.

14. Unfortunately it isn't much more than evidence I post in forums. Probably would stand up in court though, right? Dummy 

I'll get back to you who my main is when you figure out what the point is of having alts. Until then I'll just be "cowardly" (i.e., not playing how you like resulting in much butthurt).

15. Hear, hear Joseph the community needs you devs!

16. Support for -Joseph- in seeking justice here. For Frog and all the other unfortunates that had to endure this behaviour. You're obviously not ashamed but you should be. I hope that the Devs or Forum Mods see this and that justice is served on you. Wars are a serious side of Kaw. If you want to ruin others fun, you have no place in this game 

17. Crazy. You confuse 'butthurt' with a desire for a level playing field in indy war which should be an expectation of anyone who wants to seriously participate.

In actuality you were mildly entertaining. In the same kind of way a 'fool' is for the King and his audience. However it wasn't what I signed up for. Do it in wc next time. Maybe I'll enjoy it

For now how about you leave the thread for some actual constructive feedback by others 

18. Leave a thread about me? I think not. Maybe if you titled it about the problem and left my name out. But as you are talking about me and there are screen shots about me, why would I leave?

Queen, if that's how you see reality, I feel sorry for you.

19. If you believe this, then you have no place in this game. This game was built on ruining other people's fun. The fun parts of this game all revolve around ruining someone's fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.