crackdown getting some RAGE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *--manIAc-- (01), Aug 3, 2014.

1. recently a member of R.A.G.E picked a fight with sub...it would have been a fair fight if u care to look at clan size. but main jumped in. they have without a dought destroyed most members and half clan has left. but he cf terms are so asinine that a few stay strong and fight. really look up our clan can we or should we pay 4t? have we hurt u big bad crackers that bad?. now it has become an out all bully fest. my main wich they now who he is. only get inc from people twice his size. he cant even return hits... oh but he can :p if crackers continue to bank off me I will start banking off sub. u wanna hit people half ur size so can I. man up and fight fair stat v stat or get a reasonable cf terms....to all those who wanna fight the good fight. be heros. be a legend. pm me or any other admin we in for the long fight until they get their head out of their rear and stop hiding behind numbers. u wanna fight lets fight. u tuff lets fight fair or are u scared? u poked too many times crackers now lets see what I can do :p

2. Stop whining wall or pm this what do you want forums to say

3. Sounds to me like u were bullying and now are getting all butthurt and bent out of shape because they retaliated with their main clan.

It's pathetic u attacked a sub clan in the first place. Sub clans are where members usually grow.

Now that the main clan beat ur ass to extinction u have ran to forums to cry but getting a taste of ur own medicine.... I'm not one to dis on a thread like this but omfg...

4. Ummmmm

Okay

Basically

Crackdown will win

5. "U wanna fight let's fight" wait let me go make a thread

6. ^ Still beats the majority of threads in AT ATM.

7. ^ atleast it's a read

8. Lmao yeah that's true. Good for effort and grammar except for doubt. And nice job on it not being 5 or less

9. Hmm 4T for a CF isn't that bad... Lol I seen much worst demanded

10. Really depends on if your wanting to fight or not ... Lol

11. @ibeat We didn't attack sub clan. One member hit one member there .. Then two clans on our member. We weren't bullying nor are we butthurt .....

12. Those that are left are still fighting

13. That makes a lot more sense. The op made it sound like u guys just were looking for a fight and happen to bite off more than u could chew.

14. Not at all. I tried to sort it but with no luck

15. pm us to fight "the good fight" and be a legend lol

16. Call me butthurt all you want. I'm born and bread oswarrior that's why I know if u need to hit back do as much damage as u can. Wich explains my new targets. I know we can't win and I know we can't do cf terms. If they insist on continue hits then I do what I must to hurt back. Subs are the lifeline to all clans. If u wanna bully me I go for the lifeline

17. Subs aren't life lines lol.. Born osw warriors don't make help threads

18. Back in the days of 2010-11 AAH would make threads dissing the opponent and it would help recruit people.

19. This isn't so much of a help thread as it is a thread to let others know the facts of this osw. There are many stories going around and we surely weren't bullying a sub clan Pvp turned into 2 clans on one person I think maniacs point is that we are fighting against immense odds that get bigger everyday but the terms of a cf are not attainable ..