CR vs Sic and ISS. OSW thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jun 27, 2013.

1. About a week ago CR,Sic Noc and ISS knocking each other around. I know because everybody and their cat was asking me about it. Unfortunately for me I got a big work deadline and have not been paying attention to Kaw as much as I should. Hell, i haven't even hit haunting today. A thousand apologies.

Therefore I ask everybody to piece together what they know about this osw, then ill organize it into a workable thread.

Thanks and best of luck to both sides.

2. Reserved to be written better.

3. Thanks for the coffee

4. I doubt u will get much and what u do will be worthless

5. I agree..... You will not get any of my coffee.

6. @farmer.

Ill probably get a bit in pms like I always do. Don't worry, I've been down this road before.

7. It will be from guys at the bottom that don't know everything only the bits the council tells them.

8. I heard CR stole SicNoc's favorite kitten, and SicNoc wanted it back, then CR also stole ISS's favorite miniature pony, so the two banded together to steal their spirit animals back. Just what I heard.

9. No fun. I want the alliances to jump in. That's more fun for no good forumers like me.

10. Superman, u dumbass. Are you they merged just to hit CR?  Be quiet. You know nothing.

11. Saying* Damit.

12. We merged before the osw. Just saying

13. Do you even grammar?

14. Yes. I grammar.

15. Superman, Sic n ISS hav been merged even before the war now shut up