Coward of 42 and 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIllllIIIllllllIlIlIIlllIllII, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcindril engaged me with 16 hits (15 fails). This was a random incounter as I personally have never met nor heard of anyone from or the clan itself, 42 and 6.
    Upon request of explanation, Arcindril was rude and unsportsman like. Choosing to be sarcastic and coming off as stuck up and better than everyone else. (Typical behavior of someone with something to compensate for).
    So began 1 on 1, my only terms to forget the whole ordeal a simple apology, an apology not for hitting me, but for going beyond the standard 5 hit limit which is straight up farming. My request was my attempt to give him a way out. My stats and technique already proving more efficient than his own, i did not in turn wish to turn around and be a bully.
    Well he certainly proved a stubborn advesary as he continued to pile up on fails against me as i began to gross profits ranging from 1-2b an hour from my return fire.
    So now you're asking why have i called him a coward? Not even 12 hours later

2. No not really but I can tell you dying to tell us.

3. Yea,tell us,make my day:/

4. Cut off maybe ? Please continue :)

5. Hmmmm let me guess it turned into you vs the clan?

6. Probably(yawn)been there done that:/,when you make them disband,then I'll be impressed.

7. Ampersand cuts off posts. I suggest requesting a lock and reposting.

8. I can't believe this. Straight up farming :O That's against the rules is it not? The ToU states that no one is allowed to ruin my enjoyment of the game, and that would sure mess with my enjoyment :p

9. Firstly, the clan is 46 and 2.
    Secondly, make sure you do not use ampersands in your posts or else they will cut off.

Best of luck to you in your 1v1

10. Not even 12 hours later i find a clanmate of his in my newsfeed.
    Xy4-_-CasWantsTheDean-_-6yX
    I call him a coward cause instead of being a man and apologizing, he apparently gad to ask for assistance.
    So let this thread be my middle finger. Arcindril, yo

11. Arcindril, you are garbage.

12. Who is this 42 and 6 clan that you speak of...?

Also - the term "farming" is what new players use to whine when people hit them. I don't even know where it started. "Farming" does not exist. There are no rules to the number of hits one can take and/or give back.

Support 1 v 1, have fun!

13. Anyone who cries about getting hit should go play barbies. This is a war game and im sure 46 and 2 will show you that. You coward!!

14. Um. What does being a man have to do with it?
    A) your the one whining so whats being a man have to do with it?
    B) its a war game not 5 hits max then back to the eb.
    C) I highly doubt arc asked for assistance probably made a laughing remark in cc, any one's fair game.

15. Wasn't aware it was a 1v1. My single action caused you a bit of grief. Just go ahead and sign me up next! I'll have a piece of your obvious prowess in the "1v1" field.

16. Actually the term farming comes right from the help menu where it explains the game. And im not whining. Im calling out a wuss. Second note on farming- I use the battlelist myself often enough. The thing is i dont go hit someone and cry when they hitme back.

17. 1v1 is great fun best wishes to you both .hit hard, but never cry in forums about it signed Teddy krueger

18. Hey op since when is there a limit on how many times you can hit someone ? Did ata release a new update I didn't know about ? How did the guy your crying about bypass that limiter ?

Oh I forgot. Shut up its a war game and nobody cares. And the clan your crying about it is Fourty Six And Two , you dyslexic twit 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.