COUNTDOWN SITE FOR ASW2014 - Reference only

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Still confused when need to leave clan

2. Only a day left.

3. Leave clan and cast any time between signup OPEN time and signup CLOSED time

if you are in the top 1600 of those who cast you will be selected at the close of signup

When you sign up does not matter. As long as you signup within the signup window.
    Its your overall LB strength compared to the others who sign up that determines if you make the cut.

4. DOG MERMAID!!!!!!

5. [​IMG]

No way...

6. Question will they have a event soon for the title ppl

7. Wow…that just happened. Thx bob. Mind = blown

8. They do. Its called Rancor Wars. Happens every season.

There are hundreds of thousands of players in KAW. The logistic of holding an event for 1600 of that many is just not feasible. Often players organize that kind of thing on their own.

9. [​IMG]
    YES WAY - and stop spamming my thread :evil:

10. once again, thanks wulf :D

11. Wulf where do you get that there are hundreds of thousands of players in kaw. During the feather hunt on fifty thousand people earned one thousand feathers. You only had to be active one time during the event to earn one thousand feathers. The event was very long. I would say you numbers are off a bit. "Due to month and a half inactivity" You could even multiply the fifty thousand people by three to get a rough, extremely fair estimate of the amount of players in kaw.

12. It cut me off...
    There may be hundreds of thousands of inactives in kaw, but not actives.

13. Some people refused to hunt and did regular haunting.

14. Maybe it was the moth hunt that gave 1000 free moth just to log on one time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.