CoS vs Team Echo/Sicarius Noctis

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Requital, Aug 12, 2012.

1. I'm here today to humbly request a cf between CoS and Team Echo/Sicarius Noctis. This war was a result of my own rash decision and an age old blood feud between CoS and Team Echo. I have decided that my clan should not be made to war for months because of something I did. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Respect to a worthy opponent in Team Echo/Sicarius Noctis. May your future hold opponents as worthy as yourselves. CoS, I am deeply proud of all of you as always. You stood behind me and screamed for blood through all of this, through the wars with: A B A N D O N ALL HOPE, Fire Emblem Academy, and Team Echo/Sicarius Noctis. Let us take a moment to regroup and rebuild and come back even stronger than ever. CoS4Life

2. Respect to CoS

Ad Mortem

3. Again  this is like 3 in 3 days, u get into fights more than I , u must have the runs

4. Wow 3 pretty big war clans at 1 time.
    Respect to CoS!

5. For the record, at one point, we were warring all three at once.

6. Cf accepted. Respect CoS

7. So is ad mortem warring us alone?

8. Always fun remembering what KaW is about. Respect to Conclave of Shadows.

9. Nice work SN

10. Thank you Team Echo/Sicarius Noctis for the war. I had a lot of fun and mad respect to you guys as you fought like beasts  Cheers fellas

CoS for life

11. congrats echo and sic noc ..much love

12. Excuse my bad manners. Respect to the fighters. It was unfortunate that the timing left you outnumbered for a bit, but I'm pleased that the playing field was leveled and gave us the opportunity to war.

13. I only wish we had some incoming from you guys..even just a little would've been nice.

14. Are ad mortem still in the war? We can accommodate you believe me

15. Good work Sic Noc and FEA 
    Support

KotFE

16. CF accepted COS. Good War and Its nice not to see trash talk//Much respect

You hit one ECHO, You see all ECHOS in your news
    Team Echo

17. I didn't even know we were at war with Ad Mortem

18.  Great warring with my friends Team Echo/SicNoc. Respect to CoS.

19. Always fun warring with Echo and SicNoc.
    Respect to Conclave of Shadows

20. Didnt ad mortem join to help cos?