Continent wars! team north Americas story

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --Sparta_Joey_Elite--, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Well as you all know the continent wars were planned to be a huge blast! The idea when brought up was beyond amazing.

I've gotten PMs', wall post, and inc for people writing lies or just because my name was brought up in a cc. I'm fine with that :) love fighting.

Anyways what really happened in that clan will surprise you (;

Day 1: when the cont wars were announced I jumped off my lazy bum and joined my continent. I wanted to make a good expression and save a spot. I helped recruit and DotNet gave me admin

Day 2: DotNet pulls his main out leaving clan to an alt. I confront him about it and he leaves me in charge

Day 3: I begin recruiting and unlocking all Ebs up to ToC. I begin making final roster. Clans mood is mellow and excited for war

As we draw closer to war I become more stern. I start making minimum cs and background checking.

Day 4: I start announcing on WC and forums that NA doors will close on Friday at 12 AM PST. The clan reaches 65 actives. People decide to use all there seals for HTE until war.

Also we catch a spy on this day. I kick him and I send 6 spies into each continent. 4 people declined and 6 accepted job.

Day 5: I start declining all people who tried to join. The rules said to follow/wall me in order to join. We reach 80. We participate in a EE to practice

Exciting day. Unknown joins clan :) helped seeing it so big. I told him I loved seeing him there but I would be in charge for this war. He got pissed. He told people in CC to start moving. I said no. I left to go study for finals XD 30 minutes later I check in to 50 new PMs and 3 missing fighters. Unknown included.

I get caught up. Apperentky ( and remember I wasn't there for this so this is what I got out of members ) unknown took advantage of me leaving and tried to get me to follow. Xtreme joined clan and told us to work it out. When everything seemed ok he stopped talking cx everyone started telling unknown I was in charge and they wanted me as WC.

AoW members support us. They sent 20 members to finish Ebs and 10 stayed to war.

Day before war. I'm going insane XD I haven't slept in 2 days with finals and preparing clan. I put everyone in teams and start going over plan in cc. People are joining. Only because they had talked to me before or there friends did.

Day of war: everyone is happy cause it's finally war day! I'm awaiting briefing from xtreme up to last hour before war. I check forums to chaos. Jester had taken over. Clan goes insane. Everyone wants war. Osw or system. I talk them down.

Jester joins clan to everyine wanting to declare war on Europe. I told them they could do what they want. I declare war on Europe and leave. Joining AoW. AoW pulled out all members from cont wars.

Australia stripping NA members. Guys watch your back.

There's your story forums. Keep kicking ass 

2. Nobody cares. Let this lame idea die.

3. Will update when I get on PC.

4. I don't see why anyone would follow this guy anyways. Ran from osw because he was too busy. Now he's trying to run a war clan. Go away Joey.

5. I do love how I am getting told I am to blame for this failure, when in reality it wasn't properly planned. (You do remember I just *somewhat* kept the member list updated?)

6. jester your not to blame. Your fixing what xtreme messed up. Your actually keeping this thing alive. Much respect to you for trying :)

7. Animal can you prove I ran?

8. This is what I really wanna do right now:

[​IMG]

9. The day anyone who calls me a runner can join alpha and gets the story is the day you get credibility :)

10. You are running now. NA being stripped by Aussies soon after you left, you'll be next. And AoW will get pissed at you for bringing **** into their family and you will be a potiless, naked forum and clan reject in the end.

11. Anyways keep this on topic

12. Haha I'm AoW. And Aussies can come at me. I'd be more then happy to fight back

13. How long have you been AoW then? 2 days? Max?

14. Lol bacon. Me and my friend were stripped by Australia. They bought allies failed steals and have up immediately. Not one successful steal on either of us. And I can tell you now that person that bought my friend and my allies should invest in more sdp and towers and keep allies hidden cuz I'm tracking and saving

15. Lol I'm a perm :) AoW will gladly help me if I ask. Why? Because they took me in and told me what would happen if anyone in other continents tried to strip AoW.

16. Lol you may be a bigger failure than the continent wars, "kickass"

17. It's Joey :)

Animal come at mmmeeee cx