Continent Wars - player run - ATA Supported!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by kaw_admin, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone,

IlIlII_XTREME_llIlII is hosting the Continent Wars, a player driven war event.
    The event itself is entirely organized and run by this player and those helping them, but we will be supporting it by giving out some xstals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

You can check it out here:
    Continent Wars
    viewtopic.php?f=11&t=152252

2. TEAM NORTH AMERICA!

IM THE CO-LEADER! WALL ME FOR ENTRY TO THE WAR AND LETS GET SOME XTALS

3. I think it is really awesome that the Devs are supporting the Continent wars this way! Just a thought: how about an acheivement for those who participate?
    Thanks to XTREME for putting together a really cool idea and to ATA and the KaWmunity for supporting it!
    Well done all!

4. An achievement would be pretty cool. And yeah, the Devs have been really interacting with the kawmunity as of late. Appreciate it Devs :)

5. Thanks for the support! I am leading Team Africa and we still have spots open! So everyone get involved! This is a great opportunity for players to get together and have some good, clean fun! :D

6. I only skimmed the main post, so do you have to be on that continent to qualify for said team?

7. You do not have to live in that particular continent to war for it.

8. Thank you fruity

9. I totally support the GiveOutYourTimezone Wars!

10. Bump so others can know about the continent wars.

11. didn't think this team America and Europe wars would get so popular lol :?: :?:

12. That fail event tho. :lol:

13. Biggest fail ever lol

14. Necro bump much?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.