Congrats to my ASW Clannies️

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Jul 20, 2015.

1. A shout out to all the Magenta Manticores.

Have you recovered from 18 hours of tanking? I'm getting there although I came in to work so puffed-eyed and disheveled that my boss thought I wasted the weekend getting drunk and hunting tail. 

Anyway I just wanted to say congratulations and thank you. Thanks for voting me your war commander. Thanks for not freaking out too much when I gave you a strategy that required us to trail for 5:50 and lead for only the last ten. Thanks for biting your lip when I yelled for you to get the hell out of cc. And thanks for believing in the system and being your awesome selves.

You are all my precious little warriors, but a special thanks to a few who went that extra mile.
    Thanks to my cute Warlor clannie D-A for assisting me with strategy and giving wc orders. You were invaluable.

Thanks to Vamperous for the flawless tracking.

Thanks to Tinkerbelle for all the hard work on the ss.

And thanks to that one ps we had who took a 1.4 T loss when I made her drop the ally she forgot to hide.

Thanks to all you guys for believing in my somewhat unorthodox wcing. I heard rumors of infighting in some clans and I was glad we avoided it.

Thank you all for giving me one of my best Kaw experiences ever. May you all live be for a thousand years.

Long live we pinkies! Enjoy your stars!️
    [​IMG]

(Ps. Sorry to the guy who got stripped but it's bad luck not to strip at least once during ASW.)

2. Go Frog! Been watchin... you manticores are killing it! Good job and support!

3. I really loved this summary,so I'm posting it here again.

4. Where you get the gif from?

5. I figured the stripping would happen, you couldn't make up 100b without an open ps

6. Asw sounds so fun :(

7. Nice to see you give them the recognition they deserve frog.
    So many good warriors on your team.

And even I was impressed by the teamwork and commitment you all showed.

You are all still mad in my humble opinion.

But regardless well fought victory. Enjoy another year of intolerable bragging 

8. 30-40 b could be maid depending on strategy. But we would be in trouble if they saved all 6 xstals for a last minute strip.

9. Congrats frog and the other Magenta Manticores, it was exciting just watching at the sidelines :lol:

10. We didn't have anyone else as a WC lol. In those first few hrs of the devs reording the clans you stepped up and took control. No one was gonna argue with the guy who burst into cc, grabbed the wheel, and lead us to victory that first match.

11. Violet Vipers did not strip once and we were down 130b against syl. And for the record we never planned to strip your ps frog lol it was suggested but I told them not to. Wanted to win on equal terms, congrats on the win, you earned it.

12. Congrats froggie 

13. It was fun frog surprised myself last war with 22 ko's great wc and tracking won us those wars

14. Sushi stop trying to act like the good guy

15. Congrats frog well deserved

16. Thanks mates. I should also thank Chaos for organizing the revival of the ASW. I was skeptical when he first suggested it last year, but it has been greatly improved since 2012.

17. Good job, Frog.

;)

18. Don't like Real frogs much but you sir are the cream of the crop! One day maybe jus maybe my unranked nub self can one day participate! Till then Congrats an Enjoy the Victory

P.s
    Congrats to all who earned a spot in Asw, even more to those who are now stared up!

Be

Blessed All

An

Happy Kawing