Confirm option for pvp.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rising_Star, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Gonna be a short thread, so yeah low effort blablabla.

Wanted to cast atk spells to be able to hit lotl with my weak ass soldiers. But clicked one too high and accidently opted into pvp. Many have the same problem when going to war and casting spells for that, and also as a spy for hitting bigger ebs as lotl and asof. Many have requested a confirm option when opting into pvp, so these accidental opt ins don't happen. Now I will have to hide in pin all day because only 80m atk builds hit me rip.

2. Gotta be careful where you click ;)

3. Opted in during war when casting spells by accident so many times, so damn annoying.

4. Seems a more user friendly option to me, support.

5. No support
    #freeruby
    #teamspaceymilk
    #stopleafandidrama

6. #onlyhomosusehashtags

7. Then be more careful ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄

Likely doesn't help that your banner calls PvP players assheads and tells them to kill themselves. Just a thought.

8. maybe dev should move to ability tab same as WoC. to avoid opt-in by accident.

9. Can we agree to disagree

10. Agree to disagree. While confirm buttons are handy, you're asking for special coding for a single spell.

Also, this smells very similar to requests for ally purchases to have a confirm button, which has been rejected by the community in the past (and hasn't been implemented).

^-^-^-^-^

That's my gut reaction. I'm sure it doesn't really hurt much, but we'll see based off of the amount of effort involved.

11. I dont think it needs to be a confirm button myself, and I may or may not have accidentally hit said button :lol: I think if you aren't smart enough to read what something says before pressing then its your own fault.

But I do like the ally purchase confirm button, I've never accidentally hit it, but you could potentially waste a lot of money with that compared to just getting beat up for a weekend