Complaints Dep.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Easter, Oct 12, 2013.

1. (This is after I was kicked from oG having warred there last night
    Reason: Hit their allies Me: Apologized
    Reason: Disruppting WC during war at VooDoo Me: Never Warred There

Reason: Disruppting Wc During War at VooDoo Me: At least HALF the clan was talking as WC was talking

Total: oG Likes to BS its Members...Maybe this is why BG II beat them 52b to 49b, with oG having a small lead at about 40 mins. This is my conclusion. I have respect to those that don't think I am in the wrong, but their council does no I believe so their choice :D

All the Best LJ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2. After been in clans with you during ee I can say it isn't surprising your mouth got you into trouble

3. Another GH thinking he is all that.

4. Aaaaaannnnndddd we care why?

5. OP,your department sounds like it's complaining more than the complaints it takes in.

6. Op you whining little..... better stop there dont need another ban, you got kicked because you where a proverbial pain in the ass, infact pissin me off was no biggie but you managed to upset an anger two of most chilled out members of the council which believe me is n achievement it took me weeks to do that you done it in an hour. To top it off but you go hit our goddamn allies at kofte an persist even after you where told to stop tbh your lucky they have actual accounts worth trashing. Or your newsfeed would blow up like a drug test on miley Cyrus. Now except you got kicked an deal with it.