compensation

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ashaya3, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Confirm kaw com. Will there be compensation for all the ppl screwed in first 3 days that wasted money?

2.  the amount of butthurt in this thread.. IS TOO DAMN HIGH!

3. I think that's number two or three so far...but I understand. You were one of the leaders yes?

4. No. Get out

5. don't forget to tip your waitress.

6. There was a change in drops since players have been stating that there was an obvious exploits with dropping builds. Don't see where the compensation comes in, if you decided to drop your build. Kingdoms at War did not force you to drop your build.

7. I dont give a flying **** about dropping build. I want to know what about all the ppl that spent hundreds of $$ on pleas and xtals to have drops tripled 3 days later. I spent very little compared to some.

8. Also where the **** is the 100+ mith i should have gotten since the update that broke mith drops?

9. Interesting. Dropped your build which is the reason for the changes. And then wants compensation hmmm

10. The developers are trying to help players get to there goals. Previously players stated that they wanted drops to be increased. Now, players are not wanting drops to be increased? Honestly, can't see anything wrong with it except more players joining PvP and benefiting.

11. If the Gladiator Blade does not drop enough mith. You can try system wars.

12. Leave my thread. You are ignorant. No one has gotten a mith drop from the blade since drops were increased.

13. None of my 5 accounts with blade have received a mith drop either. I'll agree there.

14. I thought it said constipation at first

15. Take time to read into people's comments actually spending real money does matter. People that dont spend money should not have a say AT ALL.

16. Dropping your build is what made this happen. The devs simply won't compensate people who attempt to exploit their system

17. again, for the 70th time, i dropped days before the event started.

Now leave my thread for derailment.

18. You dropped your build to exploit ee, no sympathy

19. I BACK U ON THAT ASH. I SEEN THAT FOR MYSELF BEING IN THE SAME CLAN. DUM DIM PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.