Community petition for new clan roles

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by KING_of_all_the_Lands, Apr 11, 2016.

1. This is a community petition that will hopefully receive a lot of support and I'm sorry if such a thread has already been started (I don't read the forum's).
    The change to admin ability is unnecessary, not required and any that think it has improved the game are just straight up noobs! This concept has wasted hard earned kaw dollars, restricted clan functionality and complicated a ability that worked perfectly in the first place. I request, providing this thread gets a overwhelming response, that new clan role features be reverted and relevant compensation be made to the clan owners for this unnecessary extortion of kaw gold that has taken place.
    This is my view on the situation and hopefully the view of the greater kawmunity. Please Support and tell your friends too if you feel the same way. If you feel this feature has improved the quality of the game please voice your opinion too.
    

2. Re: Community partition for new clan roles

Nah man, kezz and others have tried.

Aint happening, homeboy.

3. Re: Community partition for new clan roles

Most probably dont remember and i cant find the thread bc i cant remember the author, but a good while back someone made a thread about adding clan roles or ranks, it received alot of support.

So basically ata said sure, but your gonna pay for it.

Long story short be careful what you support on forums, they are always watching..... @@

4. Re: Community partition for new clan roles

I'm pretty sure all people wanted was a "Co owner" feature.

Not 20 freaking new positions in a clan.

5. Re: Community partition for new clan roles

nope, the cost to make a clan is too cheap this offsets it and if you cant afford it you really shouldn't be running a clan. The ideas fine forums just likes to complain because its filled with raging teens wanting drama

6. Re: Community partition for new clan roles

Partition? Do you petition?

7. Re: Community partition for new clan roles

Lolololol

8. Re: Community partition for new clan roles

Support this. No support to OP.

If you want a clan you must work for it. Plan properly and run it properly.

9. Re: Community partition for new clan roles

Then you raise the cost of buying a clan. The roles as they are now created more problems than fixed for the admins/owner running a clan.

Support to reverting back.

10. Re: Community partition for new clan roles

But like someone mentioned earlier it's not changing. The original announcement thread was full of negative feedback and devs chose to ignore it.

A few people have created threads calling for a change and that's fallen on deaf ears as well.

11. It's been months and no feedback was given about the threads I created which actually took some time to put together and received plenty of support as it was closer to what the community actually wanted.

The roles with some reworking as they are currently would be great however as things stand a lot of roles are useless and have powers missing that someone of higher ranks should have.

Support for a further rework.

Also you should link all threads that have suggested a change in clan roles in the OP.

12. Support

13. I didn't want these pathetic new ranks, I don't think anyone did. I'm pretty sure people just wanted the equivalent to co-owner (Disbanding being the only difference between the owner) and council positions, which are war chief? Idk.

14. someone who knows how to program games like this should me hit up well make a game like kaw....but actually listen to the players and have the features people ask for :lol:

15. Unless this thread is about changing soldier back into peasant then no support.

16. I want a "village idiot" clan role added. With the only ability being able to silence ones self

17. Re: Community partition for new clan roles

Long story short it was first moose, then more people got behind it. Then dev's took 2+years to implement .

18. Yes a Bunch asked and was requested but it needs amending some