Commander Feature

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by DOP-Dark_Tiger-DOP, Oct 10, 2013.

1. So we get all this neat equipment to deck out who I assume is our commanders, but really what can we do with him/her? Nothing much, he/she provides a lump set of stats to our army, pretty boring really, no risk involved with him/her.

So how about a new feature, another bar that isn't for soldiers or spies, but for our commander, or more specifically our commander's health.

What now? Well, then there could be a new set of quests, except for our commanders only, and upon completing or failing the quest your commander loses some life, as would be expected. Also, unique EB phases where we have to use our commanders.

PvP? Sure why not, there could also be another feature included where you pit your commander against another commander.

There could also be a leveling system implemented where you level up your commander which gives him/her additional stats, this leveling system could be in the form of experience, inferno, aqua, plain gold, or a mixture of all the above.

Thoughts? :roll:

2. Well, needs some tweaks but still good

3. Why do people who say "I like this idea, support" get deleted?

4. Read the Guidelines of this section. It's meant for active discussion over ideas. Supports and no supports really add nothing to the topic.

5. Ah, whoops, I should probably copy paste this to the relevant section then and delete this post

-------------DELETE POST PLEASE-----------------