comes to a close

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __________V___________, May 25, 2013.

1. Well... As Season 1 comes to a close, and everyone awaits their rewards, relaxation returns.
    I personally just want to give shout outs to SOTRA, PoC and Wolves Of The Oasis for the incredibly tense and close matches, and others who we faced.
    Rivalry's between clans have been crazy, all the competition to get 50. It feels like things will die down as people do their own thing.
    No doubt things will be back, fierce and more competitive than ever for season 2 as clans Tower-Up, change builds and pick their best warrers.

goodjob to all those who took part. Enjoy your rewards 

2. Enjoy ban lil guy

3. ^Win.

This season has been a blast! Watch out KaW, the wigglers will be back next season, better than ever.

-Spy

4. Kind of sad, even though I only warred twice ;) good job to everyone that competed this season

5. I just hope the equipment stats will reflect the hard work and effort put in by everyone involved.

-Spy

6. Love yall

7. Next season you guys should expect to see a lot of me, I neglected warring this season and that won't happen again next season

8. Better be strong as **** all Morningstar-quality

9. Agreed Val... It was a lot of fun  and nice to have a break from the intensity. Maybe season two the worms will only average 1 inactive instead of 2 

10.  love ya val!

-WORM

11. Great season for sure and tons of respect for the worms and the clan you put together Val. I know I was always worried when I saw 'You've been matched against W32.SQLExpVVorm'.

Also want to make sure Perkutut Army and GHC get a shout out. Always tough against those 2.

12. Locked per op request.

13. Love you worms

14. :?

15. Wrong thread drgn!!

16. Win? I think so.

17. Raise Your Hand If You Are Awesome.