Come out IFalcon

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RenamedMonkey, Nov 19, 2012.

1. I'm calling you out IFalcon. You have been posting stuff about a so called *farm* when a guy has been hitting off bl and you have been there twice. You have been going around like you own forums when you are just a noob. Don't go running to your clan that you aren't in either. This is gonna be a 1v1 no background hitters. Get any ideas of your friends hitting me and my clan will deal with it. No rules so I hope your ready to reset. I am higher than you in stats but I can still hit you when you aren't DTW. Oh and when you reset you change your name to i_got_owned_by_bengals . Just remember that. There isn't gonna be an apology thread by me so don't even ask, come on Falcon don't leave me waiting.

2. Kinda unfair fight, but oh well... let the games begin!

3. 0.o let the battle begin

Also, "grabs some popcorn" 

4. "no outside hitters aloud"
    "no rules"
    Lol

5. This thread is so menacing or evil sounding. At least the voice I heard in my mind was evil sounding lol

6. Lmao well see how this goes . 

7. just a thought... sorry but this seems rather apparent to me
    don't give falcon attention and the spam ect will go away...

8. Oh god how many times do we have to see noobs calling each other out in forums. Sure its funny the first few times, but watching midgets fight eventually gets old. Wait....no it doesnt. Fight on!!!!

9. Lol I love all this drama

10. would be more drama like if they did something :?
    at least courage got to a point where he left. that was mildly interesting

11. @pizzalion when I said no rules I was referring to the fight itself

12. Ao outside hitters r alowed?

13. **** another thread on falcon . Really?

14. Lol here I am;)

15. Nice continue

16. Farm fought war and soon bengal

17. Y u self pin? I can do that for u

18. @bengal hitting of bl you say