Clan spam opinions and inquiries. NO COMPLAINTS HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Bamboozled, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey daft-nia. Since you locked the other threads, I'll respond here by saying No one was complaining about the silences only questioning the rules that surround this situation. Last I checked if ignorance is no excuse for the law then surely one should be able to inquire all sides of the law as to better know and "avoid further punishment" correct?

Kind of lame to lock threads merely asking questions and not actually breaking TOU. Take it easy there sweetheart.

I have been told in the past that debating the rules and inquiring about them and making suggestions is not against the rules.

So now I make this thread not to complain but to ask people's opinions on this clan spam punishment including perm silence over single posts in WC.

2. KOTFE has its own moderator in their clan. Cant you guys ask Vixen what the spam rules are?

3. Complaining about locked threads about complaining.

Nice.

4. Just because our family has moderators doesn't mean we cannot ask public opinion as well as other moderators via forums.

5. Exactly

ŦƦŪE $PÁ̸ƦŦÁ̸Ñ$
    ✯Á̸P☣Ć̸Ậ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ✯
    τΗε ΡuΓgε Οf Ζαφτ
    tPoZ

6. Spamming forums isnt allowed either btw :/

7. I fear this will get locked and i have much to say. So either please wait a bit and let it play, or ill edit later

8. ₮Hミ Ǥཞミ₳₮ ʑ₳FㄒㄕㄩR₲ミʘཞDミཞ 66

9. its in the RoC, you dont need opinions and perm silence is just your 3rd silence, sucks that you broke kawlaw twice before

--Changed cuz of popular demand--

10. You sure post your opinions enough there cracker seek attention much. Or just an APOC anti-groupie lol

Rules can always be changed if it is feasible and justifiable to do so. Maybe ATA will make amends if it sees an appropriate reason to here

11. Also why dont people use normal text for things like your family "sign"? Most people cant read it :)

12. Im stuck on Daft-nia :lol:

13. I must question your reading comprehension level.

14. ToC, eh? Is that ToU and RoC baby that I never knew of?

15. well you asked for our opinions :( and i would post the same to any clan/person whatever

Rules can always be changed if it is feasible and justifiable to do so. Maybe ATA will make amends if it sees an appropriate reason to here[/quote]
    and i dont see a reason to change the rule? why is shouting an alliance tag in wc 10x per 5 minutes justifiable if shouting a clan ad 10x isn't

16. Careful front might get forum banned lol

17. Terms of Conduct is uhmmm new? xD

18. Technically, per character, banners are no different than every individual clan spamming the same giant letters for Sleeping Giant every 5 minutes. Its the same message, different clan.

"Come hit TSG here"

Just because it's an individual different clan does not mean it's not the same or similar message.

If large clan families all posted the same similar ad for EBs every 5 minutes, would that not be spam? Its the same principle, its broadcasting the same message in public chat.

I don't have a problem with banners at all having the clan alliance behind an individual clan post. I have more of a problem with moderators unfairly targeting clan alliances instead of being able to count to 5 for real EB spam from individual clans.

19. Im not an Apoc member but hell, i have to agree.

A matter of fact, im now declaring all eb clans as one giant family.
    -They dont war eachother.
    -Their members clan hop from one to the other to help complete ebs.
    -they all share the same opponent, ebs.

So if 3 or more ads are posted recruiting for ebs within 5 minutes of eachother then the "mega alliance eb family" should be silenced also.

there, its official.

20. I can appreciate the change and opinion crack. Thing is, WC moves quickly and the way the rules are set up someone can possibly receive a perm silence for posting something that represents who they are in the game, after the other ones may have already scrolled off within 5 minutes.

If it is a matter of multiple people posting as a single unit then given the situation I think 24 hours is plenty more than enough for possible inadvertent spam. I believe the way the rule is set up now, ATA makes representing your clan/family through public channel a risk. Little leniency would be fair there IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.