clan : resealed

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Harblnger_of_wrath, Jan 21, 2015.

1. lol. so i got a wall post from this noob lil-kickass-mama or something stupid stating that I'm now their perma farm for not sealing at their lame HTE clan. LOL. have you not noticed that I'm silenced, inactive, self stripped and only play once in a while to quest?......you got scammed. i hit hte used my cruxes and xtals and jumped ship. Game, set, match. Im allyless and pot less by choice have fun hitting a ghost lol.

2. Damn!!!!  yep waste of time..
    Im already bored and I'm not even hitting u

3. noob just pm me ...lol if i come seal we are even if not it will take 3 seals to stop....LMAO.

you can't make stuff like this up lol

OSO you are a joke lol

4. Support!

Oh wait, we aren't taking about how pathetic is is that people spend money and you rip them off? :lol: My bad

I mistook you. I thought you were a ****, but at least they have balls...

Go scam someone else, lowlife.

5. if people are scared to get 'ripped off' in a war game and thus lose gold, go away. And no-one actually lost gold/money on this

6. Too strong for OP...damn...

7. Elf took a % of the plunder! which would have been taken by someone who had actually paid for a place in the clan.

So please re-think your posts, before your **** gets jealous because of the amount of **** that comes out of your mouth.

:lol:
    P.S.
    Resealed is a great HTE clan, and if anyone gets put off by this lowlife (aka OP), please message any member for a realistic review️

8. [/color]oops

9. ... I always knew them elves were shady as ****

10. It actually gives more gold
    more members
    Faster hte
    more pots
    and same pass
    BE GRATEFULL!!! :lol:

11. Shut up TDB.

12. Noob

13. You should have edited the prior post...

Why you post count farm? No wonder he was able to hit HTE without sealing in your clan...

14. No one cares. You inactive big mouths are a dime a dozen.

15. Support. It's not like you stole their items.

16. Wow after three years of playing in still a noob who knew?

17. Stay off my wall hoe

18. Yup. You're still a Noob.